IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Product: Grape leaves
Order grape leaves and taziki sauce as I have done for 2 years. However this time after eating only 3 out of the 5 I started feeling strange within 30 minutes. I got really dizzy and the room was spinning like I was drunk but hadn’t had... any alcohol. Then the extreme naseau and then vomiting started. The next day still very sick with severe dizziness, vomiting, hot and cold. Then started the diarrhea. Today is day 3 of this and I feel horrible, living in the bathroom. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Fever
7 months ago
we think canned grape leaves Not a whole lot to say. My husband at some canned garbanzo beans from there and also some dolmas known as grape leaves. A few hours later he was dizzy. This afternoon he began vomiting and defecating. He's resting now, but it was pretty bad. | Symptoms: Vomiting, Diarrhea, Nausea, Dizziness
I ate grape leaves 3 days ago and have had stomach cramps and bad diarrhoea since. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps
Stuffed grape leaves A greek restaurant in food court got some stuffed grape leaves to try Monday 9/20 I liked them ate 4 or 5 next morning a little sick stomach cramps we’d and thurs sick cramps extra pooping today Friday very sick all day sick stomach... diarrhea vomiting no energy weak I am a diabetic so my food works through slowly and I have constant constapation so tonight Friday very sick watery diarrhea vomiting very sick I ate 2 more for dinner before I thought they might b the cause I have never eaten these b 4, It happened on Sept 23/24, | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Nausea, Other, Weakness
1 year ago
via Uber Eats I only ate 2 things that day Gravy and mashed potatoes from here and grape leaves and tabouleh from a local restaurant. About 8 hrs after eating nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and extreme malaise and dizziness. It happened 9/23/21 | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Dizziness
I are grape leaves and seafood Alfredo yesterday afternoon. I have been in bed since 11pm last night. This morning I woke up with severe fatigue, nausea, and diarrhea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fatigue
8/15/2021, 9:00am EST, Oasis Mediterranean Cuisine Stuffed Grape Leaves Husband ate 3 stuffed grape leaves 8-10 hours before vomiting this morning. I had a small taste and had nausea, diarrhea, and stomach cramps. No one else -3 other people - ate any, nor did they get sick.... The use by date is 8/26/2021 | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Other, Cramps
Report date: Apr 16, 2021
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed the following tcs foods held in the front display cooler at improper food temperatures: rice stuffed grape leaves @ 48. 9f, hummus @ 48. 4f, cooked eggplant spread @ 45. 3f, chickpea salad @... 46f, couscous @44. 6f. All food discarded. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
29. Compliance with variance/specialized process/haccp
- comments: noted two reduced oxygen packaging machines on the premises with no written variance/approval on site for operation from the c. D. P. H. Must provide. Machines and all rop foods are tagged held for inspection and must not use/serve until all requirements are met. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued
32. Variance obtained for specialized processing methods
- comments: noted a vacuum packaging machine on site and assorted food items inside the walk-in cooler vacuum packaged with no proof of haccp or variance per health code requirement. Instructed management discontinue the vacuum packaging process until a variance and haccp are approved by the health department. Priority foundation violation. No citation issued
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: noted pre-packaged chips on display and for sale not properly labeled with the business name, address and list of ingredients. Must provide.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: all bulk food containers of foods not in the original container must be labeled with the product common name.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: missing sneeze guard at the newly installed front prep area between the front prep table/donut making machine and public access at the entrance/exit. Noted an open two foot space between the display case and glass window allowing direct access from the public. Instructed to install an adequate sneeze guard. Priority violation. No citation issued
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: noted the table top can opener with encrusted food debris and excessive rust. Must clean after each use and remove rust.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: noted floor behind the hot water tank with dirt and debris. Must clean and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: noted an employees personal belonging being stored in the bag-in-box soda dispensing system. Instructed to store all personal clothing in the designated employee storage area. ----open crack/crevice in the previously repaired wall in the mop sink. Must seal/repair.
2 years ago
Stuffed grape leaves I am Only one that bought & ate stuffed grape leaves from deli went home had 2-3 of them started having nausea & diarrhea, stomach cramps ,chills & headache approx 1-2 hours after & still sick same symptoms 2days later . Should not have... bought them as ones on top grape leaves looked black asked for ones on bottom with no discoloration which the did but I still got sick. I Think ones on top of pile were old and should not have been sold or placed on top of fresh ones!? | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Cramps, Headache, Chills