IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Product: Hot sauce
Report date: Feb 2, 2023
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: observed items sold "to-go" such as canned cocktails, hot honey, and hot sauces not properly labeled. Instructed to add allergen and trace back information to items sold to go.
47. Food & non-food contact... surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed handicap accessible toilet room on first floor contains automatic soap dispenser that is low on battery. Instructed to repair and maintain in good condition.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed leaks at exposed handwashing sink in kitchen and washbowl sinks in men's and women's toilet rooms. Instructed to repair and maintain in good condition.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed diverter for hose attachement connected to exposed handwashing sink on cook line. Instructed to remove and only use service sink to connect hoses.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: observed build up of grease and food debris on used cooking oil container located in alley. Instructed to detail clean and maintain in good condition.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed build up of grease and grime on 1 of 3 fryers located in kitchen. Instructed to detail clean and maintain in good condition.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed one burnt out bulb in hood over cook line. Instructed to repair and maintain in good condition.
I bought 3 bags of Tyson boneless buffalo chicken bites when they were on sale about 3 weeks ago. I ate some after bringing them home on the first night and they made me get diarrhea and a super upset stomach. After that I just figured maybe... it was because I put a lot of hot sauce on them or something or maybe it was something else I ate I wasn't sure. Well last night I decided to give it another shot and now one night exactly later I have been having explosive diarrhea for the past 3 plus hours. I know it is from the Tyson chicken bites this time. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Other
My husband ate at a local grinder shop today. Very sick tonight. Repeated Vomiting and diarrhea. Never got sick there before. He frequently eats there. This is informational only. Also ate Fritos and hot sauce later. Not sure what the cause is . | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Nausea, Chills
Chicken Burrito with cheese, farro, black beans, romaine lettuce and hot sauce. Ate at 8:00 pm 1/17. Symptoms of non-stop vomiting and extreme diarrhea began at 4:30 am the next morning and have continued unabated for 16 hours. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Vomited immediately after eating red potatoes distributed by RPE, LLC (Goodness unearthed simply perfect red potatoes 5lb bag), great value buttermilk ranch, great value Louisiana hot sauce, and Sam’s cherry cola. All of these were brand new items, and I eat dairy and spicy stuff all the... time, so I know it’s not just a food intolerance or acid reflux. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Ordered grilled chicken house salad and unsweet on Nov 23. Stomach was gurgling about 30 min later and shortly after had bad diarrhea. Straight liquid. Called and complained. GM called me back and gave me my money back + 2 free meals. Used one free meal today... (Dec 2nd) on 6 hot sauced chicken strip meal with coke. Little over an hour later stomach gurgling again and now sitting on toilet with diarrhea. These were the only two times I ate at here ever. Common denominators between both meals was chicken, blue cheese dressing, garlic toast, and ice. I'm completely done and will not be returning. They can keep my other free meal. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
2 months ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea,Nausea,Vomiting,Fever,Stomach Pain,Cramps
Suspected source: Hot sauce
Onset: 12 hours
Duration: 6 hours so far
Additional information: My girlfriend said it didn't taste like their red hot sauce I i gnomes but we only 2 had it and both bad everyone else... fine n live 8n house | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea,Nausea,Vomiting,Fever,other: Other
Suspected source: Hot sauce maybe montezulus revenge
Onset: 14 hours
Duration: Over 6 hours
Sick: One | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Fever
Seed Ranch Flavor Co. Everything But... The Sushi & Dumplings Hot Sauce and Umami Everyday Sauce - recalled due to alllergens
3 months ago
The affected products are being recalled from the marketplace because they contain soy which is not declared on the label.
- Brand: Seed Ranch Flavor Co., Product: Everything But... The Sushi & Dumplings Hot Sauce, Size: 148 ml, UPC: 8 60008 58851 7, Codes: 071122;... 081822; 6188; BB061025, Distribution: Sold online and from Oscar and Libby's Gift Store Inc. stores in Victoria, British Columbia
- Brand: Seed Ranch Flavor Co., Product: Umami Everyday Sauce, Size: 148 ml, UPC: 8 67732 00032 2, Codes: 031422, Distribution: Sold at Elliot Home + Lifestyle, 462 4 Street SE, #203, Medicine Hat, Alberta.
Check to see if you have recalled products; Do not consume recalled products to which you are allergic or sensitive as they may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction; and do not serve, use, sell or distribute recalled products.
Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the location where they were purchased
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Company name: Oscar and Libby's Gift Store Inc., Elliot Home + Lifestyle
Brand name: Seed Ranch Flavor Co.
Product recalled: Everything But... The Sushi & Dumplings Hot Sauce, Umami Everyday Sauce
Reason of the recall: Issue Food - Allergen - Soy
CFIA Recall date: 2022-11-04
Ate a birria bowl with lettuce, sour cream, hot sauce, guac... Few hours later having stomach pain and diarrhea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Stomach Pain