IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Report date: Nov 18, 2022
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: person in charge during the inspection does not have a city of chicago food service sanitation certificate.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: no valid city... of chicago sanitation certificate posted on the premises or such a person on site while tcs foods were being prepared and served. Must provide. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012 citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: no written employee health policy on site for all employees. Must provide. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010 citation issued.
19. Proper reheating procedures for hot holding
- comments: observed employees using the hot holding steam table to reheat prepared foods such as macaroni and cheese in the hot holding unit at an improper temperature of 70. 3f and cheese sauce at 76. 1f. Reviewed proper methods of rapidly reheating tcs prepared foods to 165f or above. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: noted no accurate metal stem thermometer to monitor reheating tcs foods on site. Metal stem thermometer not calibrated/accurate. Instructed to provide an accurate, calibrated metal stem thermometer in good repair to monitor hot and cold food temperatures. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: bulk flour container must be labeled with the product common name.
41. Wiping cloths: properly used & stored
- comments: wiping cloths improperly stored hanging on the splash guard at the rear dish area hand washing sink. Must properly store.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: interior lid of the box freezer in poor repair. Cracked, broken with exposed insulation. Must replace.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: no chlorine chemical test strips on site to monitor sanitization levels at the three-compartment sink and sanitizing solutions for cleaning raw chicken contact surfaces. Must provide test strips. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: the prep table can opener holder is extremely dirty with encrusted food debris. Must clean and maintain. ----rusty rack shelving inside the tall reach-in coolers. Must remove all rust or replace. ---dirty metal rack shelving above the microwave oven. ----exterior of the grease trap with dirt and dripping grease. Must clean and maintain all. ----dirty/greasy equipment with food debris stored in dry, dry food storage. Must store equipment cleaned.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: interior of all coolers and freezers with excessive food debris and ice build-up. Must clean, defrost and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed excessive dust in the hood ventilation above the deep fryers. Must clean and maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: water-damaged ceiling tiles in the employee washroom. Must replace. Peeling wallpaper throughout the employee washroom. Must remove to be smooth and cleanable. ----food splatter on walls throughout prep areas. Must clean and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: employees must not store personal belongings in the food prep areas. Must provide a designated non-food area for employees' belongings.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: no proof of food handler training for all employees on site. Must provide.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations from report number 2373580 on 6-11-20 were not corrected. #47-observed rusty shelves inside of walk-in cooler in rear. Instructed to repaint or replace. #49--observed heavy grease build up inside of cooking fryers and in between cooking equipment. Must detail clean regularly and maintain. #55--observed minor food debris throughout food establishment on floors. Must clean floors and maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090 citation issued.
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Vomiting,Fever,Chills
Suspected source: Macaroni and cheese
Onset: 50 minutes
Duration: Not sure
Sick: Not sure | Symptoms: Vomiting, Fever, Chills
I ordered macaroni and cheese around 6:30. Woke up around 2 am and have been throwing up since and have diahrea. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Just 1 hour ago, Lean Cuisine macaroni and Vermont cheese | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
3 weeks ago
Ordered Spicy deluxe chicken sandwich, macaroni and cheese and a cookie. Same as wife but she didn't get sick. I, however had severe abdominal cramps, vomiting and diarrhea every half hour. I ended up in hospital severe dehydration! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Dehydration, Stomach Pain
10/1/22, Macaroni and cheese, grilled cheese sandwich My wife and I suffered for 2 days straight. Ruining our 35th anniversary. Having to skip all the prepaid tours. Stool have side affects | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
I got grilled chicken tenders, macaroni and cheese and a diet Coke and felt nauseous within 10 minutes of eating. This morning I woke up dizzy with a bad headache and feeling very nauseous | Symptoms: Nausea, Headache, Dizziness
3 months ago
Closure Date: 08/18/2022
High Priority - Employee began working with food, handling clean equipment or utensils, or touching unwrapped single-service items without first washing hands. Observe employees begin working starting shift, sharing food, touching tongs, sharing food to guests without washing hands. **Warning**
High Priority - Food... with mold-like growth. See stop sale. Observed plantains in box on shelf at cook line with mold build up. **Warning**
High Priority - Food-contact surfaces not sanitized after cleaning, before use. Do not use equipment/utensils not properly sanitized. Observed prep shelf where vegetables are prepped and raw fish being prepped not being sanitized to prevent cross contamination. **Warning**
High Priority - Live, small flying insects in kitchen, food preparation area, food storage area and/or bar area. Observed approximately 20 flies flying around moldy plantains located in kitchen area next to cook line and ovens. Observed approximately 3 or more live flies flying around dish area landing on box with sealed spiced bun and on pot with cooked curry goat on prep table located in dish area. **Warning**
High Priority - Nonfood-grade bags used in direct contact with food. Observed thyme and escallions stored in non food grade bags on top of prep shelf at cook line. **Warning**
High Priority - Raw animal foods not properly separated from each other in holding unit based upon minimum required cooking temperature. Observed raw seasoned chicken stored with raw seasoned oxtail in plastic bags in container in walk in cooler. Observed raw seasoned jerk chicken stored with raw goat in container in bags in walk in cooler. **Warning**
High Priority - Stop Sale issued on time/temperature control for safety food due to temperature abuse. Time/temperature control for safety food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Observed TCS foods cooked and seasoned from 8/17 held in walk in cooler greater than 41°F. Cooked oked oxtail from overnight in walk in cooler (48-54F - Cold Holding); cooked curry goat (51F - Cold Holding); brown stew chicken (51F - Cold Holding); curry chicken (51F); salted cod fish (51F - Cold Holding); cooked mackerel (54F - Cold Holding); raw oxtail (48F); raw goat (48F - Cold Holding); cooked macaroni and cheese (46F); shredded cheese (48F - Cold Holding) **Warning**
High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Observed TCS foods cooked and seasoned from 8/17 held in walk in cooler greater than 41°F. Cooked oked oxtail from overnight in walk in cooler (48-54F - Cold Holding); cooked curry goat (51F - Cold Holding); brown stew chicken (51F - Cold Holding); curry chicken (51F); salted cod fish (51F - Cold Holding); cooked mackerel (54F - Cold Holding); raw oxtail (48F); raw goat (48F - Cold Holding); cooked macaroni and cheese (46F); shredded cheese (48F - Cold Holding) **Warning**
High Priority - Wiping cloth solution exceeding the maximum concentration allowed stored in a location that could result in the cross contamination of food, equipment, utensils, linens, single-service, or single-use articles. Observed chlorine sanitizing solution at front counter more than 200 ppm. **Warning**
Source: Florida Department of Health
On Thursday night 8/25 started experiencing food poisoning symptoms after eating there in the morning time, Beef chicken Macaroni salad
symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Headache | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Headache
Today, I had a shrimp po boy, macaroni and cheese and salad with lemon honey vinegrete I also ate at Home Plate in Durham NC. I had fish, mashed potatoes and cucumber salad.
My symptoms were diarrhea, vomiting, chills, severe sweating, stomach cramps. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps, Chills, Sweating