IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
I ordered pabellon last Wednesday and 4-5 hours after eating it, I experienced sever diarrhea followed by fever and excruciating abdominal pain and nausea throughout the next day. I couldn’t eat the whole day and felt really sick and tired. The shredded beef looked like it was... a leftover and the mayonnaise sauce seemed to be expired or perhaps sitting in the hot room temperature for a long time. This incident ruined my vacation as I missed out on the things I had planned to do. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Other
Almost instantly after I had the original chicken sandwich with Mayo and pickles I started to feel nauseous. Now I have severe stomach cramps and bloating | Symptoms: Nausea, Cramps, Bloating
3 days ago
provided the food for a meeting I attended at a nearby college. I ate some grapes early in the day and I ate half or a half of Turkey sand for lunch (the one with avocado and bacon). I became violently ill within about 15-20 minutes of... ingesting the sandwich. I do recall a couple grapes tasking rancid and the mayonnaise on the sandwich tasted abnormally strong. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Company name: JK Foods (UK)
Product recalled: Flying Goose Sriracha Mayo Sauce
FSA Recall date: 10/20/2021
Recall details: JK Foods (UK) is recalling Flying Goose Sriracha Mayo Sauce because it contains mustard and soya which are not written in English in the ingredients list on the label.... This means the product is a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy to mustard and/or soya.
The recalled product is:
- Flying Goose Sriracha Mayo Sauce (445ml), best before 28 August 2022
This product was distributed in England, Wales and Scotland.
If you have bought this product and have an allergy to mustard and/or soya, do not eat it. Instead, return it to the store from where it was bought for a full refund.
This product contains mustard and soya making it a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy to mustard and/or soya.
In case you are experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Check the full recall details on food.gov.uk
Report date: Oct 15, 2021
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed hard boiled eggs at improper cold holding temperature at 60. 3f. Also observed shelled eggs sitting out on counter at 68. 5f. Proper cold holding temperature must be at 41. 0f or below. Food... has been discarded and denatured. Food weighing approximately 20 lbs at a cost of $15. 00. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed food splatters on walls throughout kitchen. Also observed dirty floors throughout prep area. Must detail clean and maintain.
64. Public health nuisance
- comments: observed numerous of customers walking into establishment without wearing a mask. Also observed manager at front register not wearing a mask. Any individual, regardless of vaccination status, who is age two or older and able to medically tolerate a mask (a paper, fabric or cloth filter that securely covers the nose and the mouth) shall be required to wear a mask when indoors an any public place, which for purposes of this order includes any common or share space in: (i) a residential multi-unit building or (ii) any non-residential building, unless otherwise provided for in the phase 5 guidance issued by the office of the mayor. 7-28-060. Unsafe and unsanitary premises. Citation issued.
5 days ago
Ordered the original chicken sandwich only mayo bout 630pm tonight, ate and 3hrs later I'm throwing up and having diarrhea! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Got the regular California roll with hot mayo. About no more then 10 minutes later I started to feel very bloated and ended up spending a hour in the bathroom. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Bloating
October 10, 2021, Mayonnaise or vegetables I felt ill shortly after - but violently ill 5 hours later. I was the only one that ate it. I now have pulled stomach muscles from vomiting so much. | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea, Other, Cramps
I ordered an Italian BMT with cheese and bacon with Mayo. Cheddar broccoli soup. Twenty minutes or so after I ate the first half of my sandwich, I felt severe lower abdominal cramps, rushed to the bathroom and was in there every five minutes for over the next hour. Vomiting as well. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps