IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
October 25, 2020 9:46 AM
“Ordered the Meatloaf platter with mashed potatoes and broccoli for the first time in over 9 months due to Covid-19. Food was eaten at 2pm Saturday October 24, 2020. Vomiting started at 6AM Sunday October 25th. Diarrhea started 9:30AM Sunday October 25th ”
October 8, 2020 8:23 PM
“I had meatloaf country green beans and
Mashed potatoes, on the way out I bought some orange sticks covered in dark chocolate SWEETS is the brand on 09/07/2020 ”
September 30, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Sep 25, 2020
21. Proper hot holding temperatures
- comments: observed assorted cooked tcs foods held at improper temperatures in a hot holding display case that is unable to maintain adequate temperature. Foods such as cooked chicken at 68f, cooked pork at 86f, stuffed cabbage at 60... . 8f, cooked meat patties at 63. 7f, cooked potatoes at 65. 5f, dumplings at 67. 6f. All discarded. Reviewed all hot foods must be held hot at a minimum of 135f or below. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed the following tcs assorted cold deli meats held at improper temperatures on display, unrefrigerated on countertop above the cold deli cooler: smoked fish at 57. 9f, cooked meatloaf at 54. 1f, ham at 51. 3f, sausages at 57. 7f, deli meat at 54f. All foods discarded. Priority violation. See above violation #21 for citation.
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: observed various prepared tcs foods held longer than 24 hours such as soup, cooked meats, cooked stuffed cabbage, cream based deli salads with no dates. Instructed all prepared tcs, ready to eat foods held longer than 24 hours must have an expiration date no longer than 7 days. All foods discarded. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: facilities unable to maintain adequate temperature. The above mentioned hot holding display case at an improper temperature of 67. 4f with food such as cooked chicken at 68f. Hot holding unit tagged held for inspection and must not use until repaired and able to hold hot foods at a minimum of 135f. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: all bulk food containers must be labeled with the product common name.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed approximately over 200 small flies throughout the rear dish area and mop sink. Also observed over 200 mice droppings along all stairs leading to the basement and on basement shelving and some areas of the basement. Recommend having pest co. Service for mice and flies. Instructed to eliminate all flies, remove all droppings and sanitize all affected areas. Priority foundation violation 7-38-020(a).
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: must provide a splash guard at the rear food prep hand washing sink between the sink and the three compartment sink.
41. Wiping cloths: properly used & stored
- comments: wiping cloths throughout the prep areas must be held in a container with a sanitizing solution.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: basement box freezer lid in poor with broken/missing plastic and exposed insulation. Must replace/ repair to be smooth and cleanable.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: must not use milk crates as a means of elevation for foods and equipment throughout. -----must not use tin foil as a liner/backsplash for the gas stove. Surface must be smooth and cleanable.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: dirty, grease and food encrusted metal rack shelving above the three compartment sink and throughout the walk-in cooler. Must clean and maintain.
50. Hot & cold water available; adequate pressure
- comments: observed no hot water throughout the facility during the initial inspection due to the hot water tank not on/operating. Hot water temperature noted at a hand washing sink found at 70. 8f and hot water temperature at the three compartment sink at 74. 8f with a sign on the sink stating there was no hot water. Owner was able to re-ignite the gas hot water tank during the inspection and hot water restored by the end of the inspection. Reviewed there must be hot water at all sinks, at all times during operation. Priority violation 7-38-030(c) citation issued.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: must provide a covered toilet room waste receptacle and noted overflowing waste receptacle.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: water damaged ceiling tile above the gas stove ventilation. Must replace.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: hole in the wall of the far rear walk-in cooler. Must seal/repair to be smooth and cleanable. -----walls and ceiling throughout the far rear walk-in cooler with black dirt substance. Must clean and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed employees handbag being stored in the food preparation area. Must provide a designated area for employees personal belongings.
64. Public health nuisance
- comments: observed all employees throughout the facility without face coverings or masks while performing food handling and working within 6 ft of each other. Must provide face coverings. Citation issued. 7-28-060.
Source: chicago.gov ”
September 5, 2020 6:18 AM
“Meatloaf Just me. Told my husband it tasted funny, law raw meat in the middle. Symptoms began 4 hours later. ”
June 10, 2020 5:41 AM
“We ordered the Meatloaf lunch special my husband and I ordered the same thing and shortly after eating about half of our food we both felt very nauseous. So we both put the food away. Later on that night we both were feeling very sick he was able to use the bathroom, but for hours.I was in so much p... ain in my stomach.The next day is when it hit me the worst.I was vomiting uncontrollably and going to the bathroom for hours very scary situation when you are sweating non stop vomiting and diarrhea.I will never eat there again.I also had a free slice of Strawberry cheesecake with my order. ”
May 15, 2020 12:56 PM
“late lastnight afer not cooking dinner, i decided to warm up a Marie callenders dinner. im obsessed with her creamy chicken and brocoli alfredo btw. lol. which has never made me sick the entire 15 years ive been buying and eating them. i decided to buy her meat loaf and gravy with mashed potatoes an... d corn when i went grocery shopping last week. i heated it up in the microwave lastnight before bed. when i woke up this morning, i was on the toilet for atleast 35 mins. and im back on the toilet again. ill never buy her meatloaf dinner again. im honestly kind of scared to continue to buy her chicken and brocoli alfredo now....even tho its never gotten me or my small children sick. ”
May 4, 2020 10:01 AM
“Marie Calendars Meatloaf for two. Approximately 10 minutes into me eating, I noticed a metal taste and burning of my nose, throat, and chest. ”
April 12, 2020 9:45 PM
“Ordered from their website - I ate a chicken parm thurs night .
2 others meals I eat: Meatloaf with cauliflower mashed potatoes
Turkey and stuffing
mixed vegetables. This meal tasted rather odd so I only at a couple bites.
Ive been feel very shakey, tremors in all my extrem... ity's..
And tonight my tea cup just slipped out of my hand with no warning at. ”
March 21, 2020 5:44 PM
“Boston Market frozen meatloaf dinner I was the only VICTIM! ”
March 21, 2020 12:11 AM
“For the first time of always ordering the same thing all the time, I got food poisoning from eating Meatloaf, Mash potatoes and corn vegetable mix. I mentioned it tasting sour like sour cream was in it but ate majority of it and immediately felt sick after finishing. I couldn’t even see my hubby o... ff to work because I need to empty my colon and strong urge to vomit. It was our anniversary today and we had to pick up vs. dining in due to corona virus outbreak. I became extremely hot, was sweating profusely and had to lay on the floor in hopes of cooling off, meanwhile my newborn thinks I’ve chosen to lay down to play with him and sits directly on my head. Struggling to get my Face ID to unlock my phone, I finally was able to call my husband as he was just walking through the door at work to say I’m sick and baby is crying. He asked should he return home because he couldn’t make out anything else I was whispering and I said yes. He returned and I returned to the bathroom to expel more food and finally got into bed for the remainder of our anniversary. This one, I’ll never forget! My husband did call them to report it and our information was taken, apology given and a promise of a follow up phone call tomorrow; they also said they would pull the remaining batch of food for precaution of others ordering it. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
November 27, 2020 4:55 PM
“I had sushi from there I bought the sushi 2 days ago. I ate half of what I bought then. That night the diarrhea began. I thought it was from the nori in the sushi. Today I ate the rest of the sushi and the diarrhea continued. I think it was the sushi that was spoiled. It was spicy shrimp sushi... . ”
November 15, 2020 4:39 PM
“I got it last night. Within thirty min I got a headache, stomach pains dizziness and vomiting. ”
November 13, 2020 2:24 PM
“I ate scallops with bacon cream sauce. I became really, really sick. I am the only individual in the household that loves sea food. Maybe 20 min to an hour i became ill. Never has happened with seafood. WHY? I am an Oral Cancer Survivor ral ”
November 20, 2020 7:04 PM
“I just wanted to bring it to yalls attention that I ate at your location for the first time on Wednesday evening. I ordered a large Mac n chz around closing time. I noticed that it had a very slightly sharp aftertaste, but it was slight and I ate it anyway bc it was the only food I had. I woke up a... few hours later in the middle of the night with severe abdominal pains. A few hours after this, I also developed severe nausea and vomiting. I fully recovered about 15 hours later. I can’t help but think it was the Mac n chz, since this was the only thing I ate. I have no idea how you guys prep/store food, I just wanted to make you aware and bring it to staffs attention, in case someone else experienced something similar. I just wanted to bring it to yalls attention that I ate at your location for the first time on Wednesday evening. I ordered a large Mac n chz around closing time. I noticed that it had a very slightly sharp aftertaste, but it was slight and I ate it anyway bc it was the only food I had. I woke up a few hours later in the middle of the night with severe abdominal pains. A few hours after this, I also developed severe nausea and vomiting. I fully recovered about 15 hours later. I can’t help but think it was the Mac n chz, since this was the only thing I ate. I have no idea how you guys prep/store food, I just wanted to make you aware and bring it to staffs attention, in case someone else experienced something similar. ”
December 3, 2020 11:39 AM
“I ordered 4 chicken shawarma platters and two Falafel sandwiches for me and my family two days ago. After we ate the food we all got stomach pain and nausea. My sister and mom are still sick until today. Me and the rest of the family had stomach pain and nausea and Diarrhea all night long. Yesterday... we got a bit better. We are pretty sure that their food is poisonous. We only ate from their restaurant that day and we didn't have any food after. ”
November 8, 2020 9:41 AM
“A girlfriend and I went there around 9:30 PM. It wasn't very busy,and we got our food to go. #1cheese sticks w extra marinara #2 moons over myhammy, and #3 a strawberry two crepe meal,with over med eggs,hashbrowns,and bacon. I only ate #1 and #3.
Then Around 4 am I started cramping up big tim... e in my stomach. I was bent over in pain, and I couldnt move, it consumed me. I thought maybe I had to relieve some gas, however I went to bathroom and went poop a little . It was almost as if it were a plug. The whole time my stomach was really hurting. I went into kitchen then had to run back to use it again.
some runny poop started coming out and like a faucet. Only not as much as I wished had come out,cause I know when it's out I'll feel better, but it did not . Left bathroom again to only be bent over holding my tummy moaning in serious pain. The bathroom stinks bad, and then I get sick to my tummy from smelling the air, and makes me feel like I might throw up. I didnt however.i went to the bathroom 8-10 times in between 4:00am till still using the toilet at 7:40am as I write this food posing description. ”
November 7, 2020 2:50 PM
“Ate at 12:30pm and diarrhea started by 2pm. Three bouts so far. 11/7/2020. Jimmy Dean frozen sausage gravy bowl, ”
November 24, 2020 10:43 AM
“I Ordered Wing and Fries from there on Nov 14th. While I was eating my food at home I became nauseas, then I ran to the restroom and started vomiting. Shortly after I became Ill to the point where I was in bed for the remainder of the weekend until Monday but by that time I was not 100% until later... in the week. ”
November 25, 2020 10:32 AM
“On Friday November 20,20 around 7:30 pm I ate the garden salad there. My husband had the steak with fries and coke slaw. I shared the sales with my husband, he ate a little but I ate most of it ( entirely). At 8:30 I started feeling sick with nausea and stomach ache. Little later, I started vomiting... . I had been sick for the last 3 days. All symptoms of dehydration, vomiting, diarrea, dizziness, weakness and muscle ache. Lastly, bloody stool. I thought I was dying. My husband develop mild symptoms, I guess because he ate less amount of the salad. I reported to food poison and they call me back yesterday. They said will move up with the report. The salad was contaminated. There is a salad recall up north for E.coli as well. ”
November 9, 2020 12:20 AM
“I almost certain that I have eaten a bad frozen pizza from there. The pizza was called Street Pizza Margarita.
We ate the pizza at about 9pm last night having not eaten anything since breakfast when we had some toast with vegemite.
I have been feeling nauseated all day and I have a terrible heada... che and feel generally unwell.
We noticed when we took the pizza out of the box that all the topping was on one-side of the pizza, pushed over almost to the edge. We just thought that we would cook it and spread the topping over the pizza more evenly once it was half-cooked. But we still cooked it thoroughly for over 25 minutes.
I am now thinking that perhaps the pizza had defrosted at some point before we bought it and then had been refrozen. We bought the pizza at about 5pm yesterday. ”