IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
March 2, 2021 12:47 AM
“I had the meatloaf, broccoli, and potatoes. About 2 hours afterwards I started having bad cramps and then diarrhea. Kept me up most of the night. ”
January 25, 2021 10:30 AM
“I believe chilli I got at a store. Just myself. Diarrhea, vomiting, and diarrhea vomiting just had chicken soup Saturday. Finally felt hungry enough to to eat Sunday night. Meatloaf, plain noodles and steamed green beans and carrots. Felt nauseous again last night. This morning diarrhea again ”
January 20, 2021 5:01 PM
“Ultra-Umami Turkey Meatloaf with Creamed Spinach & Carb Swap Cauli Mash delivered from Chicago to STL. Soon after (about 45 minutes) I ate my lunch, I started getting very gassy, and it was awful. About 2 hours later, I had a BM that was soft and oily. Something was bad, or unable for my body to dig... est. ”
December 4, 2020 8:10 PM
“I Ordered the baby back ribs, sautéed spinach, and sweet potato fries for dinner.
My fiancé had the meatloaf with mashed potatoes, broccoli.
We shared a spinach artichoke dip with chips.
20-30 minutes after eating, i began vomiting, and feeling very nausious.
My fiancé feels fine. So I... believe the pork or the spinach is the culprit. ”
October 25, 2020 9:46 AM
“Ordered the Meatloaf platter with mashed potatoes and broccoli for the first time in over 9 months due to Covid-19. Food was eaten at 2pm Saturday October 24, 2020. Vomiting started at 6AM Sunday October 25th. Diarrhea started 9:30AM Sunday October 25th ”
October 8, 2020 8:23 PM
“I had meatloaf country green beans and
Mashed potatoes, on the way out I bought some orange sticks covered in dark chocolate SWEETS is the brand on 09/07/2020 ”
September 30, 2020 9:00 AM
“Report date: Sep 25, 2020
21. Proper hot holding temperatures
- comments: observed assorted cooked tcs foods held at improper temperatures in a hot holding display case that is unable to maintain adequate temperature. Foods such as cooked chicken at 68f, cooked pork at 86f, stuffed cabbage at 60... . 8f, cooked meat patties at 63. 7f, cooked potatoes at 65. 5f, dumplings at 67. 6f. All discarded. Reviewed all hot foods must be held hot at a minimum of 135f or below. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed the following tcs assorted cold deli meats held at improper temperatures on display, unrefrigerated on countertop above the cold deli cooler: smoked fish at 57. 9f, cooked meatloaf at 54. 1f, ham at 51. 3f, sausages at 57. 7f, deli meat at 54f. All foods discarded. Priority violation. See above violation #21 for citation.
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: observed various prepared tcs foods held longer than 24 hours such as soup, cooked meats, cooked stuffed cabbage, cream based deli salads with no dates. Instructed all prepared tcs, ready to eat foods held longer than 24 hours must have an expiration date no longer than 7 days. All foods discarded. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: facilities unable to maintain adequate temperature. The above mentioned hot holding display case at an improper temperature of 67. 4f with food such as cooked chicken at 68f. Hot holding unit tagged held for inspection and must not use until repaired and able to hold hot foods at a minimum of 135f. Priority violation 7-38-005 citation issued.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: all bulk food containers must be labeled with the product common name.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed approximately over 200 small flies throughout the rear dish area and mop sink. Also observed over 200 mice droppings along all stairs leading to the basement and on basement shelving and some areas of the basement. Recommend having pest co. Service for mice and flies. Instructed to eliminate all flies, remove all droppings and sanitize all affected areas. Priority foundation violation 7-38-020(a).
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: must provide a splash guard at the rear food prep hand washing sink between the sink and the three compartment sink.
41. Wiping cloths: properly used & stored
- comments: wiping cloths throughout the prep areas must be held in a container with a sanitizing solution.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: basement box freezer lid in poor with broken/missing plastic and exposed insulation. Must replace/ repair to be smooth and cleanable.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: must not use milk crates as a means of elevation for foods and equipment throughout. -----must not use tin foil as a liner/backsplash for the gas stove. Surface must be smooth and cleanable.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: dirty, grease and food encrusted metal rack shelving above the three compartment sink and throughout the walk-in cooler. Must clean and maintain.
50. Hot & cold water available; adequate pressure
- comments: observed no hot water throughout the facility during the initial inspection due to the hot water tank not on/operating. Hot water temperature noted at a hand washing sink found at 70. 8f and hot water temperature at the three compartment sink at 74. 8f with a sign on the sink stating there was no hot water. Owner was able to re-ignite the gas hot water tank during the inspection and hot water restored by the end of the inspection. Reviewed there must be hot water at all sinks, at all times during operation. Priority violation 7-38-030(c) citation issued.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: must provide a covered toilet room waste receptacle and noted overflowing waste receptacle.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: water damaged ceiling tile above the gas stove ventilation. Must replace.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: hole in the wall of the far rear walk-in cooler. Must seal/repair to be smooth and cleanable. -----walls and ceiling throughout the far rear walk-in cooler with black dirt substance. Must clean and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed employees handbag being stored in the food preparation area. Must provide a designated area for employees personal belongings.
64. Public health nuisance
- comments: observed all employees throughout the facility without face coverings or masks while performing food handling and working within 6 ft of each other. Must provide face coverings. Citation issued. 7-28-060.
Source: chicago.gov ”
September 5, 2020 6:18 AM
“Meatloaf Just me. Told my husband it tasted funny, law raw meat in the middle. Symptoms began 4 hours later. ”
June 10, 2020 5:41 AM
“We ordered the Meatloaf lunch special my husband and I ordered the same thing and shortly after eating about half of our food we both felt very nauseous. So we both put the food away. Later on that night we both were feeling very sick he was able to use the bathroom, but for hours.I was in so much p... ain in my stomach.The next day is when it hit me the worst.I was vomiting uncontrollably and going to the bathroom for hours very scary situation when you are sweating non stop vomiting and diarrhea.I will never eat there again.I also had a free slice of Strawberry cheesecake with my order. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
March 3, 2021 8:50 PM
“March 3, 2021, Ben and Jerry’s Peanut Butter Cup Just me. I got sick about 2-3 hours after I ate it. I suddenly felt lightheaded and cold then vomited. ”
February 5, 2021 12:58 PM
“5 family members aye there last night and we all vomited at least 3 times last night and had díaheria all day ”
February 11, 2021 1:19 AM
“I purchased a bag of Hershey Kisses from my local grocery store. I commonly get these and never have an issue with them. However, I became sick after eating four kisses about an hour after. I began feeling nauseous, began to bloat, and have awful intestinal and abdominal pain. I then had very ba... d diarrhea. Seeing as I have gotten these before I didn't suspect them. I didn't have any more for a few days as I was recovering. Finally I decided to have a few more thinking it must have been something else. The same thing happened yet again pointing directly to these as the culprit.
The item is the Hershey's Milk Chocolate Kisses 10.8 Oz bag.
Expiration date: 10/2021. ”
February 27, 2021 1:01 AM
“Company name: J&J Distributing
Brand name: Haug, Fresh Tyme & more
Product recalled: Taco products
Reason of the recall: Listeria monocytogenes
FDA Recall date: February 26, 2021
Recall details: J&J Distributing of St. Paul, MN, is recalling multiple products because they have the potential to... be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism that can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem. The recalled products were distributed nationwide in retail stores. The recalled products are the following:
- Haug. Taco Tray 16 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16383-9. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Mini 7 Layer Dip Tray 22 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16414-0. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Taco Tray 16 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16415-7. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Taco Tray 29 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16416-4. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Fresh Thyme. Taco Dip 10oz. UPC: 8-41330-12368. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Layered Fiesta Taco Dip 9 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31611-8. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Platter 26 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31683-5. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Platter 15.8 oz. UPC: 0-38232-33235-4. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Dip 9 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31612-5. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Earthgrown. Mini Taco Dip. UPC: 6-10014-22341-0. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Caribou. Turkey Sandwich 9 oz. UPC: 7-98493-17447-5. Code Date: 26-Feb.
- Kwik Trip. Taco Dip 8oz. UPC: 0-38232-36091-3. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Kwik Trip. Taco Dip 15.8oz. UPC: 0-38232-36090-6. Code Date: 3-Mar.
The potential for contamination was noted after routine testing by the company revealed the presence of Listeria monocytogenes in a utensil used to produce the products.
Consumers who have purchased any of the affected products are urged to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at 651-221-0560, Monday through Friday, 7 am to 5 pm.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
March 2, 2021 12:15 AM
“Yesterday, Old almond milk that we bought there We bought almond milk from there using the delivery service. It was our first time using this service. The day of the delivery we used the almond milk in our smoothies. A few hours later, we started having headaches, feeling fatigue, and ran fevers. Th... e next day (today) we had nausea and diarrhea. ”
February 7, 2021 12:21 PM
“I had a 5 piece chicken tender with honey mustard, tots, and a large Oreo cheesecake master blast shake. The shake tasted absolutely rotten - I thought that maybe they didn’t stir it well enough, so I stirred it thoroughly and it still tasted awful. I had MAYBE 5 sips and stopped drinking it. I left... it on the counter so I could take it back/tell them how horrid it was. A few hours later I saw it literally frothing and bubbling like sea foam! I don’t know what the heck happened, but it’s been awful. I got intense stomach cramps and diarrhea a little less than 12 hours afterwards. As a health care professional, the symptoms point me towards C. diff (clostridium) and it is highly likely that the ingredients of either the shake or the chicken tenders had not been refrigerated properly. ”
February 10, 2021 3:20 PM
“Every time I eat Publix’s sandwiches I get bad cramps in my stomach ”
February 9, 2021 10:17 PM
“Saturday, My kids I have two girls 16 and 11 my boyfriend is 32 he has three kids two boys 11 and 6 and a daughter 2 years old went here around 10 pm my boyfriend ordered chicken tenders and fries for him and the children I had chicken critter salad my daughters had ribs and fries and cheeseburger a... nd fries that night when we got home my daughter 11 started throwing up and saying her stomach was hurting the next morning my older daughter started throwing up and saying her stomach was hurting my boyfriend kids all started throwing up and saying there stomach was hurting my stomach started hurting and I became very nauseous Monday ”
March 1, 2021 10:17 PM
“Started this morning and we both threw up at-least three times in the last 3/4 hours. Zax snack and kicking chicken sandwich Me and my boyfriend got sick. It started this morning our mouth was feeling watery and stomach was weak. Like something just wrong. My side started hurting bad about 4:00 p.m... . and we haven’t eaten all day due to feeling sick. Today as of March 1,2021. We have 8 month old and we are unable to care for him because we are to weak. We had to lay down just to feel better until we find someone to care for our child so we can go to ER. ”
February 15, 2021 8:56 PM
“organic 9 seed bread. I ate 2 slices for breakfast. I started itching all over. My lips got swollen. I had cramps and a stomach ache all day. I couldnt sleep. I took two antihistamines. That calmed the symptoms, however today I had diarrhea. I feel lethargic. It happened Yesterday and today. I check... ed for an expiration date. I think it said October. It might have been expired. ”