IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Milkshakes can cause food poisoning. The main food safety hazard comes from the semi-frozen ice cream that is a breeding ground for bacteria like listeria and E.coli. Another culprit of milkshake food poisoning is the unsanitary machines used to serve them. Symptoms can include diarrhea and nausea.
Report date: Oct 20, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed employee health policies not filled out by employees. Priority foundation violation no citation issued
8. Hands clean & properly washed
- comments: observed cook putting raw hamburger with... gloved hands on grill and then changing gloves and grabbing a roll and cheese. Cook did not wash hands in between glove changes. Priority violation 7-38-010 citation issued
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed blender used for milkshakes in handwashing sink on serice line. Install additional food prepartion sink for milkshakes and blender rinsing.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: all certified food managers must show proof of allergen training.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: observed no summary report posted. Priority foundation violation 7-42-010 (b)no citation issued
About 30 minutes after my meal of chicken sandwich, potato wedges, and milkshake, I thought I was having an adrenaline reaction, since I was upset at at some mail I had received.
I tried to calm myself, assuming that it was just the adrenaline making me feel... sick. Then I realized that this felt more like some type of chemical in my body. My muscles are all tight, I feel nauseous, with occasional pains in my stomach. Food and drink doesn't taste right. It has been 3 hours since I ate the meal, and the effects are just starting to wane. | Symptoms: Nausea, Other, Stomach Pain
My husband and and I ordered 2 M strawberry 🍓 milkshakes and my son got a Oreo McFlurry he is fine . But me and my husband are very sick ! About an hour after the shake we had major stomache cramps and today we woke up... with all around weakness and headaches stomache pain and feeling like you have to run To bathroom to vomit 🤮 or other it’s horrible I won’t be drinking milkshakes again .
Yesterday | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Headache, Weakness, Stomach Pain
I was alone eating a hot dog and a milkshake and +-20min later, I had insistent cramps and diarrhea followed just after! | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps
2 weeks ago
Uncooked burger and milkshake 1 person symptoms started 10-13minutes after, was on the toilet for over an hour immediately after consuming the food when I got home from the restaurant
Yesterday evening | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea
Chocolate milkshake last night hour after ate it being sick and diarrhoea belly cramps dizzy | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps, Dizziness