IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Private selection and Greenfield Natural Meat CO snack meats - Health alert due to undeclared Peanut
2 days ago
The FSIS is issuing a public health alert for ready-to-eat (RTE) meat snack products containing FDA-regulated chocolate wafers that have been recalled due to an undeclared allergen, specifically peanut residue. These products were shipped to retail locations nationwide in USA. There have been no confirmed reports of... adverse reactions due to the consumption of these products.
The affected products are:
- 2.71-oz. plastic tray packages containing “PRIVATE SELECTION SNACK BOARD SMOKED DRY CURED RED WINE SALAMI” with lot code 11110900408 and Best By dates of “APR 10 2023” and “APR 18 2023”.
- 3-oz. plastic tray packages containing “GREENFIELD NATURAL MEAT CO. SMOKED UNCURED PEPPERONI” with lot code 63100268821 and Best By date “APR 03 2023”.
- 2.9-oz. plastic tray packages containing “PRIVATE SELECTION SNACK BOARD SMOKED DRY CURED SPICY CALABRESE SALAMI” and lot code 11110605471 with Best By date of “APR 03 2023”and “APR 19 2023”.
The meat snack items were produced with the recalled chocolate wafers on various dates from January 2, 2023, through January 18, 2023 and bear establishment number “645” inside the Canadian mark of inspection.
The problem was discovered when the producing establishment was notified by their wafer supplier that the chocolate wafers are being recalled because they may contain peanut residue, a known allergen, which is not declared on the label. The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) notified FSIS that the recalled wafers were used in products distributed to the United States.
FSIS is concerned that some products may be in consumers’ refrigerators. If you have an allergy to peanuts do not eat them, they may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction. Please throw them away or return them to the place of purchase.
In case you experience harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Extremely sick, and in pain after eating pepperoni pizza from this place. 2 days and counting. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Something else
Order a pepperoni from there and the next day I felt really sick and nauseous, making me nearly go to the hospital | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
I went to the soup kitchen in Provincetown me and my friend both ate Vegetarian stuffed peppers, he got diarrhea shortly after he ate his and I’ve had it for days after eating mine, it could be a combination of the peppers along with the gas station... food I’m consuming at my new job at Cumberland farms, it’s been 3 days and I’m still experiencing massive diarrhea and constantly needing to go to the toilet to take a dump, stool is watery, have I been food poisoned? | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Gas
5 days ago
i ate salt and pepper chicken and chicken balls, a few hours later me and my boyfriend were feeling sick, having diarrhoea, feeling really achy | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
The FSIS announced the recall of approximately 52,914 pounds of ready-to-eat (RTE) sausage products by Daniele International LLC that may be adulterated with Listeria monocytogenes. These products were shipped to retail locations nationwide USA. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to the consumption... of these products.
The recalled products are:
- 6-oz. plastic tray of “FREDERIK’S by meijer SPANISH STYLE charcuterie sampler tray” with sell by date 4/15/23.
- 6-oz. plastic tray of “Boar’s Head CHARCUTUERIE TRIO” with sell by dates 4/13/23, 4/14/23, and 4/15/23.
- 7-oz. plastic tray of “COLAMECO’S PRIMO NATURALE GENOA UNCURED SALAMI” with sell by date 12/23/23.
- 7-oz. plastic tray of “COLAMECO’S PRIMO NATURALE BLACK PEPPER UNCURED SALAMI” with use by dates 12/22/23, 12/30/23, and 1/17/24.
- 1-lb. plastic tray of “DEL DUCA SOPRESSATA, COPPA & GENOA SALAMI” with sell by dates 4/13/23 and 4/14/23.
- 1-lb. plastic tray of “DEL DUCA CALABRESE, PROSCIUTTO & COPPA” with sell by date 5/6/23.
- 1-lb. plastic tray of “DEL DUCA GENOA SALAMI, UNCURED PEPPERONI & HARD SALAMI” with use by date 5/4/23.
- 12-oz. plastic tray of “Gourmet Selection SOPRESSATA, CAPOCOLLO, HARD SALAME” with sell by date 4/14/23.
These products were produced on various dates from May 23, 2022, through November 25, 2022, and shipped to retail locations nationwide on various dates from December 23, 2022, through January 17, 2023. The affected products bear establishment number “EST. 54” inside the USDA mark of inspection.
FSIS is concerned that some products may be in consumers’ refrigerators. Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
In case you are experiencing Listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
6 days ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Headache
Suspected source: chicken hummus
Onset: Right away
Duration: Less than 4 hours
Additional information: Had super green lettuce grilled chicken honey chicken hummus red pepper hummus pickled onions and pita chips | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Headache
1 week ago
Yesterday 2:30 pm, Salad bar, That is the only thing I ate yesterday. I do intermittent fasting and had not eaten since the previous day about the same time so I am sure that it was from the salad bar. I was perfectly healthy before and after... I got home - about 1 1/2 to 2 hours later I felt nauseous and got a bad headache. I made myself nap and then had intestinal issues all night long. I didn’t eat fruit. I had lettuce green peppers. Red onion cheese many carrot shreds some craisins. Hard boiled egg bits. And a lot of broccoli salad and coke slaw on top instead of dressing. | Symptoms: Headache, Diarrhea, Nausea
January 23 2023 I ordered a small pepper steak the next morning I woke up throwing up, nauseous, vomiting and my stomach was really hurting like sharp pains every 5 to 10 min. Later that night I went to hospital and they ran test and a CT... scan and found out it was food poisoning and my small intestines was infected. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain