IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
July 28, 2021 8:34 PM
“The FSAI announced the recall of some batches of Lolly & Cooks sandwiches due to mislabelling with the incorrect use by date (28/08/2021). Sandwiches should have been labelled with a use by of 28/7/2021. The implicated sandwiches may be unsafe to eat after 28/7/2021.
The recalled products... are:
- Lolly & Cooks Curried Chicken, use by date of 28.08.
- Lolly & Cooks Pesto Chicken, use by date of 28.08.
- Lolly & Cooks Tuna, use by date of 28.08.
- Lolly & Cooks Egg Mayo, use by date of 28.08.
- Lolly & Cooks Dubliner Cheese, use by date of 28.08.
- Lolly & Cooks Baked Ham, use by date of 28.08.
- Lolly & Cooks Dubliner Cheddar, use by date of 28.08.
Point-of-sale recall notices will be displayed in stores supplied with the implicated batch.
In case you are experiencing food poisoning symptoms, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
For more recall details check on FSAI website: fsai.ie
Source: FSAI ”
July 27, 2021 9:01 AM
“Report date: Jul 22, 2021
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: found cold tcs foods at improper cold holding temperatures in walk-in cooler. Milk, sour cream, heavy whipping cream, whipped cream, blue cheese, eggs, egg whites, basil pesto, cut tomatoes, salsa, ham, turkey, and pork and... turkey sausages found at temperatures ranging from 48f to 54f. Instructed to discard and denature said tcs foods and always maintain all cold holding tcs foods at or below 41f. Priority violation 7-38-005. Citation issued.
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: observed no consumer advisory for raw or undercooked foods. Instructed to identify such foods by asterisking them to a foot note that states: 'items can be served raw or undercooked or contain undercooked ingredients' and add a statement that says: 'consuming raw or undercooked animal products may increase your risk of food borne illness, especially if you have medical conditions'. Priority foundation 7-38-005.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed walk-in cooler at an improper cold holding temperature of 50. 2 f during the inspection. Instructed to discard all tcs foods and do not use walk in cooler. Instructed management that walk-in cooler must maintain a proper cold holding temperature of 41f or below at all times. Walk-in cooler tagged and held for inspection by the chicago department of public health and may not be used until re-inspected by cdph and maintaining a proper cold holding temperature of 41f or below. Priority violation 7-38-005.
44. Utensils, equipment & linens: properly stored, dried, & handled
- comments: clean packaged linens stored directly on floor in managers office. Must elevate off floor.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: found broken floor tiles in kitchen line area and tiles missing grout near the kitchen line handwashing sink. Found 4 missing ceiling tiles in dry storage area. Must repair/repace.
Source: chicago.gov ”
July 25, 2021 12:01 PM
“I ordered from there Friday evening. I ordered the Pesto Pasta & Clam Chowder. The very next morning I had some abdominal pain and didn’t feel too good. I started vomiting and had a slight headache. I went to the ER and was diagnosed with Food Poisoning. I am pretty sure it was the Clam Chowder. ”
July 18, 2021 7:43 AM
“Chicken parm pesto bowl for lunch. Light stomach cramps around 3. Diarrhea by 5. Vomiting by 7pm. Continued through the night. ”
July 8, 2021 11:46 PM
“On July 4 and July 7, 2021, Albertsons Companies announced the recall of certain products containing chicken supplied by Tyson Foods, because they may be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes.
The recalled products are:
- Signature Café Shredded Roasted Chicken, PLU: 2 10288 00000, All dates through “Sell-thru... July 7, 2021”
- Shredded Chicken, Plu: 2 11237 00000, Sell-Thru Date: July 10, 2021
- Pizza BBQ Chicken 14 In Lg Hot, Plu: 2 16359 00000, Sell-Thru Date: July 6, 2021
- Chicken Pesto Focaccia Pizza Slice Hot Cal 410, Plu: 2 73111 00000, Sell-Thru Date: July 6, 2021
- Chicken Pesto Whole Focaccia Pizza, Plu: 2 71757 00000, Sell-Thru Date: July 10, 2021
- Chicken Pesto Focaccia Pizza Slice, Plu: 2 73110 00000, Sell-Thru Date: July 10, 2021
The affected Tyson product was produced at one plant located in Dexter, Missouri, between December 26, 2020, and April 13, 2021, and distributed to foodservice and retail customers nationwide and Puerto Rico. They are being recalled as a precaution, due to possible exposure to Listeria monocytogenes, a harmful bacteria.
Tyson Foods supplied chicken used by Albertsons Companies to produce these products. They were available for purchase in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington D.C. from the Safeway and Acme banners. Customers may have purchased the items in stores, online for Drive Up and Go or via grocery delivery.
If you have the recalled products in your home, please do not eat them, throw them away, or returned them to the place of purchase. To date, there have not been any reports of Listeria-related illness associated with any of the products listed in the table above.
In case you are experiencing listeria monocytogenes symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain, and diarrhea, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
For more details of the recall, check: albertsonscompanies.com and albertsonscompanies.com
Source: Albertsons Companies ”
June 18, 2021 6:49 PM
“I had a clean and healthy system. I had an ate for about 6 hours when I cooked up their organic pesto pizza in the oven at 425° for more than what they recommend at 17 minutes instead. After eating it within an hour I started feeling... really weezy almost like heartburn sensation with acidity in my esophagus. Was able to sleep through it and woke up in the morning and about 9:30 I started vomiting all of it out. I knew the worst wasn't passed me because everything I vomited was just water and liquid with some tomatoes which pointed to the pizza. Fast forward to 3:00 p.m. in the afternoon after resting in bed all day and not eating anything and again finally vomiting up the entire pizza broccoli's and tomatoes with a ton of water. For sure this was from their pizza. ”
June 17, 2021 8:00 PM
“I ordered the pesto zucchini noodles and just like another user said, within an hour I had uncontrollable diarrhea. I haven’t had any issues from there before though, but it was my first time ordering this dish. ”
June 16, 2021 3:34 AM
May 28, 2021 7:13 PM
“Likely the chicken pesto wrap I eat the wrap around 4 PM. Everything seemed fine. I woke up at 4 AM with my stomach being very unsettled. I went to the bathroom with nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. It happened Last night, 4am, ”
May 8, 2021 9:38 PM
“Yesterday I purchased the family sized garlic pesto salmon meal with baby potatoes and green beans. We've had this same meal a bunch of times before. I should've known something was up when my dog didn't even want a bite like he usually does. Now I'm in... the bathroom, one end on the toilet and I'm throwing up in the tub :( ”