IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea,other: Other
Suspected source: Fried whole catfish
Shrimp egg roll
Onset: 20-30 minites
Duration: Not sure yet
Sick: 1 | Symptoms: Diarrhea
6 to 12 hours after my entire family ate there (chicken tenders, potatoes, corn, gravy, rolls) two children began vomiting throughout the rest of the night. One parent began experiencing sulfur burps, cramps, and eventually diarrhea. 15 to 24 hours after ingestion two more children were throwing... up. This meal was the only common meal from the previous day, where as the family was split in multiple directions, and some of the individuals only had the one meal.
One adult consumed leftover potatoes and corn, and within a couple of hours had excessive sulfur burps, diarrhea, and by that night was a experiencing excessive, and explosive diarrhea | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps, Burping
1 week ago
I went to hotel with my children and friends after my husbands funeral in October . Day 4 of my holiday I came down with chronic uncontrollable diarrhoea , nausea , stomach cramps and a fever . My friend was the same the day after me .... By the time we got home and sent our stool samples off they were ok but we definitely had some kind of food poisoning it was horrific and ruined our holiday ! We were still unwell 10 days after we returned . Tui were aware of lots of ill people in the hotel but weren’t interested ! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Fever, Cramps
Me and daughter had baked clams and one salmon roll seared forgot what it was called and another baked salmon roll and we are very very ill.November 22 2022 | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Fever, Headache, Chills, Stomach Pain
2 weeks ago
Son eats in 3 places with no ill effects. School home and the same macdonalds on cheshire oaks. . He decided to get a sausage roll from here with spar. unusual for him hes been ill since and needs doctors treatment. Been ill for 5 days | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Report date: Nov 17, 2022
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observed no person in charge with valid chicago food sanitation certificate. Instructed manager to designate person in charge during all hours of operation. Priority foundation
2. City of chicago food... service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no chicago food sanitation manager on site or valid certificate posted when tcs food(italian beef 187. 2f) prepared and served. A chicago certified manager must be on site at all times tcs food prepared and served. Priority foundation 7-38-012 citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no employee health policy available. Instructed manager to provide signed acknowledgement of employee responsibility to report any illness transmissible through food. Priority foundation 7-38-010 citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand washing signs at hand washing sinks in prep, dish washing and washroom areas. Instructed manager to provide.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: observed bulk containers not labeled. Instructed manager to label all bulk containers with common name of food.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed fly strip hanging in rear dish washing area. Instructed manager to remove.
41. Wiping cloths: properly used & stored
- comments: observed soiled wiping cloths stored on prep tables. Instructed manager to store wiping cloths in sanitizing solution between uses.
45. Single-use/single-service articles: properly stored & used
- comments: observed single service articles not inverted in prep area. Instructed manager to invert all single service articles to protect from contamination.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed damaged gasket on walk-in cooler door. Instructed manager to repair and maintain.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed food spills and debris on interior and exterior surfaces of rolling carts, shelving units, prep tables, coolers and cooking equipment. Instructed manager to clean and maintain.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no allergen training available. All certified managers must provide allergen training.
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Nausea,Vomiting,Fever,Stomach Pain,Cramps,Chills,Headache
Suspected source: I ate blue cheese dip with spicy wings
Onset: 4 hours
Duration: 3 days
Sick: Just me
Additional information: I feel bloated, my stomach is distended, and hard, my fever was so high, I was shaking uncontrollably, and the... pain is unbearable | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Fever, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills, Headache, Bloating
Was in the hospital for 3 days after eating an undercooked shrimp tempura roll. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting