IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Strawberries, like other produce, can be contaminated with harmful pathogens such as Salmonella, E.coli, and Hepatitis A. Recently, contaminated strawberries were the cause of a Hepatitis A outbreak causing illness in 17 individuals; hospitalizing 12. Proper food handling practices, such as washing produce before consumption, are advised.Last updated: November 30, 2022
Marussia Beverages UK is recalling various Mozart Liqueurs because they contain milk which is not mentioned on the label. This means the products are a possible health risk for anyone with an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents.
The recalled products are:
- Mozart Chocolate... Coffee Cream Liqueur, Pack size: (500ml), Batch code: L21122UK L21241UK L21443UK
- Mozart Chocolate Cream Liqueur, Pack size: (500ml), Batch code: L21353UK L21392UK L21444UK L21484UK L22061UK
- Mozart Chocolate Cream Glass Pack, Pack size: (500ml), Batch code: L21484UK
- Mozart Chocolate Pumpkin Spiced Cream Liqueur, Pack size: (500ml), Batch code: L21352UK
- Mozart Chocolate Strawberry Cream Liqueur, Pack size: (500ml), Batch code: L21243UK L21344UK L21482UK
- Mozart Chocolate White Cream Liqueur, Pack size: (500ml), Batch code: L21352UK L21394UK L21483UK L22073UK L22212 LC21352UK
- Mozart Chocolate Triple Cream Liqueur, Pack size: (3 pack) (3x50ml), Batch code: L22083 L22091 M021052 M021072UK M021424 M022114 M022151 M19501 M20023 M20028 M20031 - M21452 MO21372 MO21444
- Mozart Chocolate Cream Liqueur Mini, Pack size: (50ml), Batch code: L19442 L19443 L20101 L20274 L20281 L21332 L21333 L21412 L21511 L22081 L22082 L22083
- Mozart Chocolate White Cream Liqueur Mini, Pack size: (50ml), Batch code: L19451 L20111 L20282 L21252 L21413 L21512 L22083
Company name: Marussia Beverages UK
Product recalled: Mozart Chocolate Coffee Cream Liqueur, Mozart Chocolate Cream Liqueur, Mozart Chocolate Cream Glass Pack, Mozart Chocolate Pumpkin Spiced Cream Liqueur, Mozart Chocolate Strawberry Cream Liqueur, Mozart Chocolate White Cream Liqueur, Mozart Chocolate Triple Cream Liqueur (3 pack), Mozart Chocolate Cream Liqueur Mini, Mozart Chocolate White Cream Liqueur Mini
FSA Recall date: 11/29/2022
If you have bought any of the above products and have an allergy or intolerance to milk or milk constituents do not drink them. Instead return them to the store from where they were brought for a full refund, with or without a receipt.
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
4 days ago
I ordered a foot long Philly cheese steak with pepper jack cheese, green peppers, red onions, Jalapeños, and mustard. I also consumed a strawberry cheesecake cookie and picked it up at 11:50. Symptoms started about 6 hours after. Your food gave me food poisoning, which has kept... me up all night. To the business, feel free to reach out to me. I'm very angry and will gladly give you more information. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
About an hour and a half ago I went here purchased three strawberry cups and a sweet tea when I got home me and my girlfriend and a friend of mine all eight some of the ice cream and we all three got sick to our stomachs... and threw up and I also had diarrhea I can't so I kept the rest of what was left of the three ice cream cups and put them in my freezer tasting it a little bit it tastes like a cleaning product is in it of some sort really sour and bitter please let me know what we can do about the situation | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Loop Mission brand Sparkling Strawberry Probiotic Soda recalled due to possible spoilage. The recalled product was sold in Ontario and Quebec.
- Affected products:
Brand: Loop Mission, Product: Sparkling Strawberry Probiotic Soda, Size: 355 ml, UPC: 0 56719 90007 0, Codes: LOT:22722; BB/MA:22-08-2023
In case you experienced... harm from this product, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Company name: Jus Loop Inc.
Brand name: Loop Mission
Product recalled: Sparkling Strawberry Probiotic Soda
Reason of the recall: Issue Food - Microbial Contamination - Non harmful (quality or spoilage)
CFIA Recall date: 2022-11-15
1 month ago
Pumpkin Cherrios , Strawberry Banana Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios Hours after eating the different types of cheerios , I noticed that I had really bad diarrhea. My husband experienced having this as well. I experienced stomach bloating. As well as pain in center and lower belly.... For several days we were eating three types of cheerios from different stores. Pumpkin/Cinnamon product was purchased from Costco in Kona. We did not eat cinnamon product yet. Strawberry Banana and Honey Nut Cheerios was purchased at Target in Hilo. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Bloating, Stomach Pain
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Headache
Suspected source: strawberry pocky sticks
Onset: yesterday and today
Sick: not sure
Additional information: No | Symptoms: Headache
1 month ago
The MDARD is advising consumers not to eat, drink, or consume any sea moss lemonade or gel products produced by Royalty Sea Moss of Mt. Pleasant, MI because the firm produced these products with inadequate processing controls required to stop the growth of deadly foodborne pathogens including... botulism. In addition to inadequate process controls the firm does not hold a license to manufacture, hold, or sell food products. Products were primarily distributed across the U.S. through the firm’s website and social media platforms. No illnesses have been reported at this time.
The affected products are:
- Regular Sea Moss Gel
- Fruit Flavored Sea Moss Gel: Mixed Berry with Blueberry Strawberry Raspberry, Pineapple Cherry Strawberry, Peach Strawberry Flavor, Strawberry Dragon fruit, Mango, Pineapple, Strawberry Banana
- Sea Moss Lemonade: Blue Raspberry, Mango, Lemonade, Watermelon, Strawberry Peach, Green Apple, Pink Strawberry, Strawberry Lemonade, Grape, Pineapple, Strawberry, Kiwi, Cherry, Fruit Punch.
The Products advertised on their website lack adequate and consistent labeling including but not limited to ingredient statements, lot codes, and sell by dates.
Improperly processed beverages and food products may have the potential to be contaminated with Clostridium botulinum, a tasteless and odorless bacterium which can cause life-threatening illness or death. Consumers are warned not to use the product even if it does not look or smell spoiled.
In case you experience Botulism symptoms such as diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, and stomach pain, report it now. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
I went last night here at 1:00am of 10/16/2022. I ate a Double with fries and Strawberry Milkshake. At 7:40am i had to wake up to the bathroom with a huge stomach ache, those that you almost crying…Went back to bed and after an hour the pain... cameback i had to go again this time with diarrhea, i said never in my life i eat there.
Cashier Tyler AN | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
Tesco is recalling Tesco Active Strawberry Flavoured Whey Protein and Tesco Active Chocolate Fudge Flavoured Whey Protein because they may contain small pieces of metal, making them unsafe to eat.
The recalled products are:
- Tesco Active Strawberry Flavoured Whey Protein (500g), Batch code 1049765 13, Best... before: 31 May 2024
- Tesco Active Strawberry Flavoured Whey Protein (500g), Batch codes: 1050673 09, 1050673 10 and 1050673 11, Best before: 31 August 2024
- Tesco Active Chocolate Fudge Flavoured Whey Protein (500g), Batch codes: 1049767 10 and 1049767 11, Best before: 31 May 2024
Company name: Tesco
Product recalled: Tesco Active Strawberry Flavoured Whey Protein, Tesco Active Chocolate Fudge Flavoured Whey Protein
FSA Recall date: 10/06/2022
If you have bought any of the above products do not eat them. Instead, return them to the store from where they were bought for a full refund, no receipt is required.
In case you experience harm from extraneous materials, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.