Obrigado pelo seu relatório!
IMPORTANTE - SEU RELATÓRIO ESTÁ NA FILA - PODE LEVAR ATÉ 12 HORAS PARA QUE SEU RELATÓRIO APAREÇA EM NOSSA PÁGINA INICIAL (SE NÃO FOR OPTADO COMO PRIVADO)
Se o seu relatório for relacionado a envenenamento
para uma consulta gratuita com um especialista em intoxicação médica ao vivo
Visite nossas páginas de aprendizado para obter mais informações úteis ou envie-nos um e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Adeus! Adeus! e melhores desejos em sua recuperação
16 de setembro de 2020 12:49
“Eu e meu namorado tivemos sanduíche de frango cajun, anéis de cebola e milkshakes de caramelo e tivemos intoxicação alimentar. Sangue na diarreia, náuseas e fraqueza eram os nossos sintomas.”
8 de setembro de 2020 23:59
“Comer as asas geralmente cajun como pimenta limão. Eu iria ao banheiro 1-2 horas depois de comê-los. Então parei de comer lama para ver se era o meu Corpo ou eles. Hoje eu decidi comê-los novamente e eu fui ao banheiro novamente um par de vezes que ja bug muito irritante o alívio é ótimo. Meu estôma... go tinha raneo e eu sentiria como se tivesse que vomitar. Fiquei doente e quando o meu marido as come, ele também usa a casa de banho. Demora 1-2 horas antes que os sintomas comecem. Usando o banheiro por 20-30 minutos. Antes de ir ao banheiro, sinto náuseas e meu estômago começa a cãia/borbulhar”
23 de agosto de 2020 17:36
“I Ate 1 chicken strip, 1/2 regular chicken sandwich, a few Cajun fries, biscuit and about 1/3 of the cup of dr. Pepper. Chicken strip was not warm when I opened the box, even though the restaurant is maybe 5-10 min from my home. I hopped in the shower and in less than 15 min after eating, I had terr... ible stomach pain. Exited and it was followed by 2-3 hours of diarrhea...so far.”
15 de agosto de 2020 23:45
“The last two times I’ve ordered the Cajun chicken pasta, I get sick for days afterwards. Diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, etc.”
13 de agosto de 2020 03:03
“Between 530 and 6 pm I ordered Jumbo wings with Cajun dry rub and garlic parmesan wrong sauce on the side, loaded cheesy waffle fries with a side of ranch and an iced tea
All parts of meal were shared with my partner EXCEPT for the garlic parmesan wings sauce, ranch and iced tea. (Partner is not... sick)
After eating several wings covered in the garlic parmesan sauce, I mentioned to my partner that it tasted weird / off and stopped eating it.
Approximately 30-40 minutes after eating, I began to feel very nauseated with indigestion, diarrhea, severe stomach cramping and chills.”
8 de agosto de 2020 19:24
“I ate half a order of cajun fries and drank a large coke and I have been stuck to the toilet since. I'm in the hospital I have Salmonella”
2 de julho de 2020 11:08
“Bacon cheeseburger all the way with relish , no pickles a grilled cheese sandwich large Cajun fries Oreo milkshake strawberry milkshake whipped cream.
Symptoms around 1.5 hrs after, severe and painful vomiting and diarrhoea
my family had some of the fries and a milkshake and felt ok so narrowed... down to the burger”
25 de junho de 2020 00:14
“Me and my girlfriend both got food poisoning from here. Bacon cheeseburger with lettuce, mayo, ketchup, strawberry cheese, xtra bacon, regular fries more slimy than usual, Cajun fries, malted strawberry shake with whip cream my girlfriend has worse poisoning than I do. In case I first report didn’t... go through these fuckers deserve a double report. F**k and I was so disoriented I hit my head on door frame.”
23 de junho de 2020 09:00
“Report date: Jun 17, 2020
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: observed no person in charge. Instructed manager to designate person in charge during all hours of operation. Priority foundation
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certifi... cate
- comments: observed no chicago food sanitation manager on duty or valid certificate posted when tcs food(cooked to order chicken, fish, rice 167. 4f) prepared and served. A certified manager must be on site and certificate posted at all times tcs food is prepared and served. Priority foundation citation issued 7-38-012
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no employee health policy available. Instructed manager to provide employee health policy. Priority foundation 7-38-010
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no procedures or supplies for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events. Instructed manager to provide clean up policy and all necessary supplies including disposable mop. Priority foundation 7-38-005
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed handwashing sink removed from 2nd washroom being used for storage. Instructed to replace handwashing sink by reinspection. Priority foundation.
15. Food separated and protected
- comments: observed food not protected from possible contamination,( ie employee water bottle found inside container of cooked chicken) in prep cooler. Instructed to separate and properly protect food. Employee removed food and discarded approx 3-lbs at cost approx $ 25. 00. Priority violation issued.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed approx 40-lbs of cooked cajun rice inside walk in cooler maintained at improper cold temperature of 64. 0f. Instructed to maintain all cold (tcds at 41. 0f or below. Employee removed and discarded food at cost approx $70. 00-cos. Priority violation issued.
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: observed cooked prepared foods,( rice,etc) not labeled and dated in walk-in cooler. Instructed to label and date all refrigerated ready to eat tcs food stored more than 24 hours. Priority foundation 7-38-005
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed storage unit stored inide washroom with prepacked containers of mild sauce. Instructed any food storage stored in washroom areas is prohibited. Must remove
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed toliet room not enclosed,(stall door missing) in washroom being used for storage. Install.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed unnecessary articles,( work supplies,paint,etc) stored in 2nd washroom used for storage. Must remove all items.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed no ventilation hood above stove in rear. Instructed to provide ventilation above all cooking equipment
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed food handler training available for only two employees. Instructed to provide food handler training for all employees
Captain Rusty’s Seafood Dips- recalled due to Undeclared fish, shellfish, wheat, eggs, soy, and milk
12 de junho de 2020 18:00
“Company name: Rusty’s Seafood Market
Brand name: Captain Rusty’s
Product recalled: Undeclared fish, shellfish, wheat, eggs, soy, and milk
Reason of the recall: Undeclared fish, shellfish, wheat, eggs, soy, and milk
FDA Recall date: June 12, 2020
Recall details: Rusty’s Seafood Market of Lorida,... Florida, is recalling all five of its Captain Rusty’s Seafood Dips due to the presence of undeclared allergens. People who have allergies to fish (mahi, salmon, whiting, pollock, threadfin bream), crustacean shellfish (crab, lobster, shrimp), wheat, eggs, soy, or milk run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products. There have been no confirmed illnesses reported to date.
The recalled Captain Rusty’s Seafood Dips were distributed in South Florida, Sarasota, FL., Tampa, FL. and Lorida, FL. through distributors and retail markets. The product comes in a 7-ounce, clear plastic container, 16-ounce clear plastic container, and 6 lb white plastic buckets. The lot code is located on the bottom of the container and the expiration date is located on the top label.
The following products with lot codes (in bold) and expiration dates are being recalled:
- Captain Rusty’s Smoked Salmon Dip 2015-6/16/20, 2023-6/23/20.
- Captain Rusty’s Smoked Mahi Dip 1999-6/1/20, 2002-6/6/20, 2009-6/13/20, 2010-6/14/20, 2011-6/16/20, 2017-6/17/20, 2019-6/21/20
- Captain Rusty’s Lobster Dip 1992-5/30/20, 1998-6/1/20, 2000-6/6/20, 2005-6/7/20, 2014-6/16/20
- Captain Rusty’s Cajun Crab and Lobster Dip 1994-5/30/20, 1996-6/1/20, 2004-6/7/20, 2006-6/11/20, 2008-6/11/20, 2013-6/16/20, 2018-6/17/20, 2021-6/23/20
- Captain Rusty’s Blue Crab Dip 1993-5/30/20, 1997-6/1/20, 2001-6/6/20, 2003-6/7/20, 2007-6/11/20, 2012-6/16/20, 2020-6/21/20, 2022-6/23/20
The recall was initiated after the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (FDACS) determined, during a routine inspection, that the product containing allergens was distributed in packaging that did not identify the presence of fish (mahi, salmon, whiting, pollock, threadfin bream), crustacean shellfish (crab, lobster, shrimp), wheat, eggs, soy or milk. Subsequent investigation indicates the problem was caused by a breakdown in the company’s labeling process. Customers can return any product for a complete refund, please contact Captain Rusty Seafood @ 813-244-2799, Monday through Friday from 12:00PM - 6:00PM EST.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Relatórios Interessantes Recentes
24 de setembro de 2020 15:54
“Comi salsicha de alfredo, frango, espinafre, pizza de cebola à mão ontem à noite. Acordei esta manhã com cólicas estomacais que apertam quando me levanto. A pizza não parecia que foi cozido direito. Estava tão seco, não tinha tanto frango, ou salsicha na pizza.. foi realmente decepcionante”
22 de setembro de 2020 13:20
“Kirkwood mel batido peito tenders 2 pessoas que comeram ficou doente dentro de uma hora.”
31 de agosto de 2020 19:18
“I ate a Marie Callender's beef pot for dinner on August 26th. I purchased the pie here. Next day cramping, diarrhea, fever, chills ... 2 days later add bloody stools to the list! All symptoms still present today, August 31, 2920.”
16 de setembro de 2020 10:11
“Asas desossadas Só eu”
26 de setembro de 2020 22:10
“orelhas de porco ou pés de porco, que eu comprei da loja. Eu faço um guisado de carnes que comprei lá, e algumas horas depois eu e meu marido começamos a sentir dor na barriga e no dia seguinte começamos a ter diarréia. Carnes que o açougueiro trazem do freezer (orelhas de porco) não tinha nenhuma d... ata, apenas quando ele colocou preço em (mesmo dia, é claro).”
1 de setembro de 2020 16:21
“Regular beef tacos. I had symptoms 14 hours after eating the meal. Have not been able to eat anything since that meal. I am the only person that purchased and ate the food.”
31 de agosto de 2020 17:03
“Took my special needs person there. Both ended up having diarrhea, vomitting, and nausea, myself about 3 hours after, my special needs person about 8 hours after. We shared the same meal and was the only meal we shared within that week so it is only this specific that could have given us both food p... oisoning.”
Kootenay Co-op salsichas e hambúrgueres de carne bovina - recordado devido à possível presença de peças de metal e plástico
20 de setembro de 2020 21:38
“A CFIA anunciou o recall das salsichas e hambúrgueres de carne da Kootenay Co-op da Kootenay Co-op devido à possível presença de peças de metal e plástico. Não foram relatados ferimentos associados ao consumo desses produtos.
A CFIA aconselha os consumidores a não comer os produtos recolhidos e d... evolvê-los ao local de compra para um reembolso total. Os produtos foram distribuídos para a Colúmbia Britânica. A lista de produtos recolhidos inclui os seguintes lotes:
- Salsicha Kootenay Co-op Alho & Cebola (Tamanho variável). UPC: Todos os códigos começando com 0 208170. Códigos: Embalado em SE.09.20. Melhor Antes de SE.14.20
- Kootenay Co-op Beef & Wine Salsicha (Tamanho variável). UPC: Todos os códigos começando com 0 208747. Códigos: Embalado em SE.09.20. Melhor Antes de SE.14.20
- Kootenay Co-op Blue Goose Cattle Lean Beef Burgers (Tamanho variável). UPC: Todos os códigos começando com 0 206177. Códigos: Embalado em SE.10.20. Melhor Antes de SE.12.20
Consulte os detalhes completos do recall no site da CFIA inspection.gc.ca
29 de setembro de 2020 17:53
“Salada chuka wakame hiyaski pré-embalada (salada de algas temperadas) de lá, comprou 9/28 5pm e comeu 9/29 3am. Acordei enjoado e vomitei às 14h.”
16 de setembro de 2020 00:01
“Encomendou a salada de camarão para mim e meus cinco anos de idade, algumas horas depois pessoalmente senti náuseas e teve diarréia enquanto ela tinha os mesmos sintomas (mais vômitos) e perdeu a escola agora por dois dias como os sintomas continuaram”