IMPORTANTE - SEU RELATÓRIO ESTÁ NA FILA - PODE LEVAR ATÉ 12 HORAS PARA QUE SEU RELATÓRIO APAREÇA EM NOSSA PÁGINA INICIAL (SE NÃO FOR OPTADO COMO PRIVADO)
Se o seu relatório for relacionado a envenenamento
para uma consulta gratuita com um especialista em intoxicação médica ao vivo
Visite nossas páginas de aprendizado para obter mais informações úteis ou envie-nos um e-mail: email@example.com
19 de abril de 2021 08:26
“Este era o meu lugar mexicano desde que eu era jovem. Levou meu bebê e 4 anos w/meu marido. 4 anos de idade tinha batatas fritas e alguns de sua quesadilla, marido tinha um frango chimichanga, e eu tinha uma salada de taco de carne. Compartilhei o meu com o meu bebê. Marido, bebê, e eu estivemos náu... seas e tivemos diarréia. 4 anos de idade está bem. O único ingrediente comum era a alface.
Dia 2 e ainda se sentindo horrível. ”
25 de março de 2021 11:55
“Caramba, tenho certeza que tenho um intestino bloqueado agora. Vomitar, diarréia, náuseas, fadiga, desidratação, cólicas cerca de 6 horas depois de comer chimichanga. Sintomas de núcleo duro por 8 horas. Cãibras persistentes 48 horas depois. ”
11 de março de 2021 21:47
“Eu acho que o Jose Ole chimichangas semana passada eu comi um chimichanga na quinta-feira por volta das 330pm. No dia seguinte (sexta-feira) eu tive terríveis cãibras no estômago e estava constipado, também me senti náuseas. Eu tive que tomar suplementos laxantes para limpar meu sistema e diminuir a... dor. Ontem eu tive um chimichanga em torno de 230pm e atualmente estou tendo os sintomas sam. Agora tenho certeza que são os chimichangas
Eu fiquei doente na semana passada e novamente hoje ”
29 de agosto de 2020 10:19
“It was a few months ago Jose Ole frozen burritos..chimichangas Ok my sister was sick but passed away like on third day...I was sick about a week..i think we ate the food the day before became ill..her and i were the only ones in the house who ate the Jose Ole..She had vomiting and nausea and i had... nausea and diarrhea ..my illness lasted about a week. it was the last meal she ate cause she passed away..however she had medical conditions and i am not saying the food killed her ”
JOSÉ OLÉ, Great Value, & CASA MAMITA Brand Taquitos and Chimichangas - Recalled Due to Possible Foreign Matter Contamination
2 de agosto de 2020 23:45
“The FSIS is issuing a public health alert for ready-to-eat (RTE) beef and chicken taquitos and chimichangas products containing Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulated diced green chilies that have been recalled by the producer, Sun Valley Foods, due to concerns that the products may be contami... nated with extraneous materials, specifically hard plastic. The hard plastic may pose a choking hazard or cause damage to teeth or gums. There have been no confirmed reports of adverse reactions due to consumption of these products.
FSIS is concerned that some product may be in consumers’ freezers. Consumers who have purchased these products are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase. The frozen RTE meat and poultry taquitos and chimichangas items were produced by Ajinomoto Foods North America. The products bear the establishment number “EST 5590,” “P5590” or “EST. 17417” printed on the packaging above the expiration date and were shipped to retail locations nationwide. The following products are subject to the public health alert:
- “Great Value Flour Chicken Taquitos Tortillas Stuffed with All White Chicken Meat & Monterey Jack Cheese” 19.2-oz. carton containing 16 pieces, with a best if used by date of “11 JUL 2021” and “P5590” printed on the side panel.
- “CASA MAMITA BEEF TAQUITOS ROLLED IN CORN TORTILLAS” 20-oz carton containing 20 pieces, with a best by date of “26 JUN 2021” and “EST 5590” printed on the side panel.
- “CASA MAMITA CHICKEN AND CHEESE TAQUITOS ROLLED IN FLOUR TORTILLAS” 22.5-oz carton containing 15 pieces, with a best by date of “26 JUN 2021” and “P5590” printed on the side panel
- “JOSÉ OLÉ TAQUITOS CHICKEN AND CHEESE POLLO Y QUESO IN FLOUR TORTILLAS” 15-oz. carton containing 15 taquitos, with a best by date of “08 JUL 2021” or “18 JUL 2021,” and “P5590” printed on the side panel.
- “JOSÉ OLÉ TAQUITOS BEEF CARNE DE RES IN CORN TORTILLAS” 20-oz. carton containing 20 taquitos, with a best by date of “08 JUL 2021” and “EST 5590” printed on the side panel.
- “JOSÉ OLÉ TAQUITOS CHICKEN AND CHEESE POLLO Y QUESO IN FLOUR TORTILLAS” 22.5-oz carton containing 15 taquitos, with a best by date of “09 JUL 2021,” “14 JUL 2021” or “17 JUL 2021” and “P5590” printed on the side panel.
- “JOSÉ OLÉ VALUE PACK TAQUITOS CHICKEN AND CHEESE POLLO Y QUESO IN FLOUR TORTILLAS” 55.5-oz carton containing 37 taquitos, with a best if used by date of “15 JUL 2021” and “P5590” printed on the side panel.
- “JOSÉ OLÉ TAQUITOS BEEF CARNE DE RES IN CORN TORTILLAS” 60-oz. carton containing 60 taquitos, with a best if used by date of “9 JUL 2021” or “10 JUL 2021,” and “EST 5590” printed on the side panel.
- “JOSÉ OLÉ CHIMICHANGAS LOADED BEEF NACHO” 5-oz. individual plastic bag containing with a best by date of “15 JUL 2021” and “EST. 17417” printed on the label.
Check the full details on the FSIS website fsis.usda.gov
Source: FSIS ”
25 de junho de 2020 16:51
“Pasada steak and cheese chimichangas burrito I've already explained I ate the burrito two days ago,and been on the bowl ever since. Both me and my daughter are going through this same thing,and it has not been fun ”
10 de junho de 2020 11:41
“Food Got sick within 20 minutes of eating salsa, chips, a beef chimichanga. EXTREME pain in lower abdomen not just a cramp, all night diarrhea then vomiting. Ate there on june 4th evening about 7. It looked busy. I ”
6 de maio de 2020 12:12
“Pork street tacos Both my husband and I had stomach pain aprpox 1 hour after eating. He had a chicken chimichanga and only stomach pain. I had pork street tacos and almost exactly 1hour later had explosive mucus diarrhea x 3, sharp stabbing stomach pain that lasted through early this morning and is... slowly waning today. We both strangely reported feeling hungry all night and it keeping us up. ”
6 de março de 2020 01:56
“Ate the chimichanga, immediately felt nauseous, keep burping, threw up and I'm still feeling sick and burping ”