IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sun chips made me stomach sick about an hour after consumption. Stupid as it is I brushed it off and ate more the next evening. Same results. it was the French Onion Flavor. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain
Circle K brand Classic Potato Chips recalled due to undeclared milk. The recalled product has been sold in Ontario. Do not use, sell, serve or distribute the affected product.
- Circle K Classic Potato Chips (66 g). Codes: Best Before 2023 JA 11 1A8 21:45... to Best Before 2023 JA 11 1A8 23:10. UPC: 1 94283 10103 2
In case you experienced harm from allergens or undeclared ingredients, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve issues and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance.
Company name: Circle K
Brand name: Olde York Potato Chips
Product recalled: Classic Potato Chips
Reason of the recall: Issue Food - Allergen - Milk
CFIA Recall date: 2022-08-10
1 month ago
I got sick after drinking a green machine Naked I drunk a green machine Naked & afterwards i felt this weird feeling in my throat & i can’t really describe the feeling & it’s not like a sore throat but i feel sick & i still feel... it. Also i’m not allergic to anything the drink consists of because i’ve drunk it b4 & it never happened. | Symptoms: Other
About 2 hours later my stomach was hurting and upset and I threw up all kinds of acid that tasted like nacho cheese so their nacho cheese is bad. It happened Got sick when I ate the nacho cheese, | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
I bought a sandwich two times an both had mold.i grabbed one from a bag.got to my place mold all through it.returmed back they lete get a burrito on the shelf an ate some an mouth full of mold.i returned back an told them she gave me my money back | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
J.M. Smucker Co.’s voluntary recall of select Jif products in the United States has prompted Fresh Del Monte to voluntarily recall fresh-cut fruit and vegetable products containing ready-to-eat Jif peanut butter dip due to the potential presence of Salmonella contamination.
In response and out of an abundance... of caution, Fresh Del Monte is recalling the following products, which were sold to retailers nationwide: Del Monte Apples with Peanut Butter (5 ounce) Peanut Butter Snack Pack (4.25 ounce), Apples and Peanut Butter (6 ounce, and 5.5 ounce), and Sandwich with Peanut Butter Cup.
The recalled products are:
- Del Monte Apple with Peanut Butter, 5.5 oz, UPC: 717524102393, Best If used by 5/24/2022- 5/30/2022
- Del Monte Apples & Peanut Butter dip, 6 oz, UPC 717524720979, Best If used by 5/24/2022 - 5/30/2022
- Del Monte Peanut Butter Snack Pack, 4.25 oz, UPC 717524784698, Best If used by 5/26/2022 - 05/29/2022
- Del Monte PB & J SANDWICH (Peanut Butter and Jelly), 6.4 oz, UPC717524770806, Best If used by5/24/2022 -5/28/2022
- Del Monte Apple, Pretzel, Peanut Butter Snack Pack, 4.25 oz, UPC 717524655011, Best If used by 5/24/2022 -5/29/2022
- 7-Eleven Peanut Butter Snack Pack, 4.25 oz, UPC 052548683146, Best If used by 5/24/2022 - 5/26/2022
- 7-Eleven Celery with Peanut Butter, 4.5 oz, UPC 052548682712, Best If used by 5/24/2022 -05/25/2022
- 7-Eleven Peanut Butter Snack Pack, 4.25 oz, UPC 52548683146, Best If used by 5/24/2022- 5/26/2022
- Circle-K Apple Pretzel Peanut Butter Snack Pack, 4.25 oz, UPC 717524716309, Best If used by 5/24/2022 -5/30/2022
- Get Go Apples with Peanut Butter Dip, 5 oz, UPC 0030034937706, Best If used by 5/26/2022- 5/29/2022
Products subject to the voluntary recall of fresh-cut fruits and vegetables are packaged in clear plastic containers with a tamper-evident seal and identified with a Del Monte “Best If Used By” (DM BIUB) date on, or before, May 30, 2022.
This recall does not affect any other Fresh Del Monte portfolio items, which are completely safe, and not implicated as the source of this recall. The scope of this Fresh Del Monte recall is very limited as it relates to the company’s portfolio and only affects a few products containing J.M. Smuckers’ Jif peanut butter.
Consumers who still have any of these products in their refrigerators are urged not to consume the product and discard it immediately. Retailers have been advised to check store shelves and warehouse inventories to confirm that no recalled product is available for purchase by consumers. Any Jif peanut butter snack packs that were packed in fruit snack trays from September 1, 2021, through May 20, 2022, that may be still on hand should be disposed of as well.
In case you are experiencing Salmonella symptoms such as diarrhea, abdominal cramps, and fever, it is important to report it. It can help to detect & resolve outbreaks early and prevent others from being harmed, and it enables better surveillance. If symptoms persist, seek medical care.
Company name: Del Monte
Brand name: Multiple brand names
Product recalled: Fresh cut fruit and vegetable products
Reason of the recall: Salmonella
FDA Recall date: May 25, 2022
I HAVE PURCHASED SEVERAL BOXES AND BECOME ILL SEVERAL TIME AFTER EATING LUCKY CHARMS . | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting