IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
January 17, 2022 - It's possible to get food poisoning from delivery or take out pizza. Diarrhea and nausea are the most commonly reported symptoms from Domino's Pizza Food Poisoning. Salmonella is the most commonly listed diagnosis and can include bloody diarrhea, cramping, and fever as symptoms of infection.
A little bit ago, Undercooked doughy pizza Me and my girlfriend got sick and hour after eating the pizza the pizza was cold undercooked doughy and we both tried a piece just to see if it was ok it was kinda soggy to the taste and a... hour later we both threw up several minutes apart mind you and now I have diarrhea | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Friday January 14th. We ate it. I had a chicken caesar salad. Within 5 hours a was so sick we almost went to the ER but due to Civid decided against it. I am just now getting over it 4 days later., I think it was a... Chicken salad from there. B Just myself but I am the only person in the house to consume the chicken salad. No one else has any symptoms | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Fever, Vomiting
Had Cheeseburger pizza and cookies. Haven’t been able to keep any food or drink down and been stuck in the bathroom for 10 hours now with extreme diarrhoea and sickness | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Had this food last night. Ended up with nausea, stomach pain, gas and diarrhea. Still have it today | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain, Gas
Yesterday, Bad pizza.. 2 , ate pizza at 4pm yesterday (1-11-2022) by nights end I was sick , and my son ate it today and he is starting to feel the effects.. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
Report date: Jan 7, 2022
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: noted no certified food manager on duty while tcs foods (pizza, deli meats etc. ) were being prepared and served. Instructed management that a certified food manager must be present at all... times tcs foods are prepared and must have a city of chicago certificate by next inspection (upon being inspected) priority foundation violation 7-38-012.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: noted no handwash sink at the dishwashing/prep area at the rear. Additional hand washes sink with running hot and cold water needed at dishwashing/prep area at the rear by date of reinspection. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c).
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed 1/4 inch gap at front entrance/exit door sweep. Must rodent proof said door.
1 week ago
Two would get sick. About 30 minutes after eating, the symptoms have started | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
We bought for dinner on Saturday, January 08, 2022 at 6 pm at the San Luis Potosí branch. My son, my wife and I with vomiting, diarrhea, fever and cramps. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps
I ate a pizza last night.
Extreme pain, diarrhea and nausea since 5am...
Really disgusting | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Other, Stomach Pain
2 weeks ago
My family had their pizza for New Year’s. We ate at 1:00 pm, and my 8-year-old son had sudden diarrhea at four in the afternoon and started vomiting and diarrhea all day yesterday. He is still nauseous today. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting