IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
My partner and I had nachos, pasta, and tostadas at the restaurant. Had massive diarrhea and nausea the following day. Weren’t able to leave the toilet for 24 hours. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Ate at the restaurant (was the only place I ate in the past 24 hours) and now feel like I’m dying. Worst diarrhea and nausea I’ve ever had. Do not eat here!!! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Report date: Nov 26, 2021
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: 2-102. 14(o) observed manager unable to provide an employee health policy due to human resources department not opening today. Instructed to provide. Priority foundation 7-38-010.
5. Procedures for responding... to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: 2-501. 11 observed vomit and diarrhea kit incomplete. Instructed to provide missing items and appropriate sanitizer. Priority foundation 7-38-005.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: 6-501. 111 observed evidence of pest activity. Observed about 50 live small flies on the ceiling by the high-temperature dish machine located on the 2nd floor dishwashing area. Instructed to eliminate live insect activity, clean and sanitize affected areas, and recommended contacting pest control for a service. Priority foundation. Citation issued 7-38-020(a).
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: 2-102. 13 observed no allergen training certificate for city of chicago food service sanitation managers. Instructed to meet requirements.
2 months ago
Nov 18, I was at a travel trade show there As soon as I went to my vehicle I was vomiting. I just found out tonite that another travel agent was sick as well. There was 100 or so of us in the conference centre. | Symptoms: Vomiting, Other, Diarrhea, Nausea
3 months ago
Eggs and sausage there One person sick, less than 30 minutes, he had abdominal pain he’s vomited all the food there’s nothing left in his stomach
Today at 9am | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Other
I suspect I got sick from either the salmon sushi I ate or the Vietnamese cold wrap there. I’m writing this from a hospital bed in New York where I flew yesterday to get treatment. On Sunday night I started feeling very sick. I went to the... room and Monday morning I had horrific diarrhea all day. The symptoms got worse the next day (Tuesday morning) and the JW sent a doctor from the local clinic who diagnosed me with appendicitis. I went to the local hospital where they also insisted I had appendicitis without doing a CT scan and then handed me a bill for $4k and that didn’t include surgery. I left with antibiotics and decided to come back to the states for treatment. I was admitted to the hospital last night and I do have an inflamed appendix but finally got test results that I have severe salmonella poisoning. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Raw chicken was served to a group of 50 students and about 10 adults. This was done by catering from the hotel. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting
Only ate here. Big group of us, only 2 that are the shrimp and burger were 2 of us. Food poisoning symptoms set in 24-48 hours later. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
My boyfriend and I arrived to the resort with no symptoms. On December 25th at around 3pm, we had lunch by the pool and ordered a ceviche, tuna salad and ceasar salad. My boyfriend had diarrhea right after he injested the food and continued to have diarrhea... for 5 days. It took me until the next morning to have the same exact symptoms. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
We ate there ONLY for three days. We are quite sure it was the international buffet dinner on Saturday January 11th. Symptoms started 15 minutes after eating. Day three and still experiencing diarrhea, fever, and nasuea. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Fever, Vomiting