IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
January 17, 2022 - You can get food poisoning from fried chicken. Diarrhea and nausea are the most commonly reported symptoms of Popeye's food poisoning. Salmonella is the most common diagnosis and the bacteria is associated with chicken. Symptoms include bloody diarrhea, cramping, and fever.
Today 1/17/2022 Diarrhea explosive diarrhea and my stomach still hurts., I have the shrimp and chicken box. While I was driving home from the store I had bad diarrhea very explosive | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain
I ate chicken tenders and mashed potatoes from there and have been experiencing cramps, diarrhea, nausea, and a slight fever since I ate that. These symptoms have been happening since 11pm that day and the next day as well. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Fever, Cramps
I Ordered From there On 1/13/22 And Began Feeling Sick The Very Next Day. I Know It Was there Because Due To The Food Poisoning I Stopped Eating And The Last Meal I Had Was This food. I Threw Up Constantly And Had To Go To The Hospital For Fluids. I Have Had To Take 3 Days Off Of Work Now. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
1/14/2020 between the hours 9pm-10pm, The chicken product I ate, I bought 3 meals and myself, my mom, and wife all after eating the chicken had diarrhea, I in turn had the worst of the symptoms and still not feeling fully better, | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Body Ache
Closure Date: 12/08/2021
Cockroach infestation. The inspector saw one roach crawling up the wall above the table where chicken is prepped, two in a floor sink and several on the floor under shelving. There were also numerous live and dead roaches on sticky traps in several locations.... The inspector noted “excessive” grease and food residue on the floors.
Report date: Jan 12, 2022
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no city of chicago certified food manager on the premises while tcs foods (chicken and mac n cheese) were being prepared and served. Instructed management that a city of chicago certified... food manager must be present at all times while tcs foods are being prepared or served. Priority foundation 7-38-012. Citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: found no handwashing signage inside both restrooms. Must provide.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed two food handling employees preparing food without a hair restraint. Instructed management that all food handlers must wear a hair restraint while preparing food.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: found heavy ice build up in the walk-in freezer by the condenser. Must defrost to remove ice, clean, and maintain.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no proof of food handlers certificates on premises. Instructed to provide food handlers certificates for all employees who do not have city of chicago certificate.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no proof of allergen training on site. Must provide proof of allergen training for all chicago certified food managers.
i ordered spicy chicken tenders with ranch, barbecue, ketchup, buffalo sauce i immediately threw up after eating it 2 days later i still am sick and have diarrhea i will never go there again!! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Today 2 hours ago , Stomach pain Ater 30 minutes he eat it | Symptoms: Stomach Pain, Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting
2 weeks ago
Report date: Jan 5, 2022
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to clean the walk in cooler shelves and rolling carts to remove food residue.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed one exposed handsink in poor repair according to law. Found handsink... with water turned off and not operable as required by law in food prep area; must restore running water to handsink for use. Priority violation 7-38-030(c) issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to clean the floors to remove food particles and walls around and behind equipment where needed in kitchen to remove splatter. Instructed to clean floor drains under all sinks.