Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy and maintain with verifiable signed copies on site for all food employees. *provided blank sample during inspection priority foundation violation #7-38-010. No citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed facility with use of the sample clean up policy provided from cdph website and no supplies. Must ensure the availability of both a clean up policy and adequate supplies (disposable mop, disposable latex gloves, disposable mask, and adequate sanitizer *must eliminate norovirus*) on site to properly clean up any vomit or diarrhea events that can potentially occur inside of the food establishment. Priority foundation violation #7-38-005. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed the following sinks not maintained with hot water: improper temperature of hot water observed at rear prep sink (66-77f) and washroom handsink (61f). Instructed person in charge hot water at all hand washing sinks must be at least 100f. Plumber arrived on site during inspection; handsinks still not maintained with hot water. Priority violation #7-38-030(c). Citation issued on 2/23/21.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: 6-501. 12 instructed to clean the floors around and under shelves in the storage area and on the selling floor where needed. Must maintain at all times.