Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
FSIS is concerned that some products may be in consumers’ refrigerators. Consumers are urged not to consume them. These products should be thrown away or returned to the place of purchase.
These products were shipped to an online retailer, Weee! Corporation, and sold directly to consumers through online sales nationwide. While some products bear the establishment number “EST. 45557” inside the USDA mark of inspection, the products were not produced by federal establishment 45557. The beef and lamb products subject to the public health alert are:
- 1-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “BEEF OMASUM TRIPES.”
- 1-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “GROUND LAMB” with “Production date” 12/26/2020.
- 1-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “CUTTED BEEF FOR BBQ” with “Production date” 7/31/2020.
- 1-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “CHINESE LAMB BBQ.”
- 2-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “CUTED BEEF LIGAMENT.”
- Approx. 1-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “CHINESE BEEF BBQ.”
- 1-lb packages of Eastern Asia Trading Corporation “CUBED LAMB FOR BBQ SET.”
A recall was not recommended because it is believed that the affected products are no longer available to be purchased by consumers.
Consumers with food safety questions can call the toll-free USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline at 1-888-MPHotline (1-888-674-6854) or live chat via Ask USDA from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. (Eastern Time) Monday through Friday. Consumers can also browse food safety messages at Ask USDA or send a question via email to MPHotline@usda.gov.
For more information: fsis.usda.gov