Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand drying dvices in 1st fl. Boy's (east) & 2nd fl. Boy's & girl's (east) toilet rooms. Paper towels were provided during inspection. Must maintain at all times. (priroity foundation 7-38-030(c)(cos)
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed evidence of appx. 75 or more mice droppings on lower shelf of both hot holding units,on floor behind cooking kettle,along wall bases in unused dish machine area,under paper goods storage shelves,behind lunch room door. Pre- k room #126- on shelving unit and floor near clutter,on floor next to file cabinet outside of toilet room,on toy shelves. Must remove droppings. Clean and sanitize areas. Also live ants crawling along wall base in lunch room. Recommended to have a pest control operator to service premises on or after 4/7/21. (priority foundation 7-38-020(a)
44. Utensils, equipment & linens: properly stored, dried, & handled
- comments: musy invert multiuse utensils on dish storage shelf.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: must clean debris build up from walk in cooler shelving units.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: must provide a garbage can with lid in kitchen staff toilet room.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must repair or replace loose wall bases and peeling paint on ceiling in pre- k room #126.