Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no employee hand washing signage at handsinks at dish area and all women's and men's bathrooms. Must provide.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed rice at improper cold holding temperature at 45. 3f inside walk in cooler. Also observed the following tcs food items stored at improper cold holding temperature inside walk in cooler near dish washing area. Raw beef found at 45. 5f, raw chicken found at 44. 7f, beef kabobs found at 44. 5f, cooked beef found at 44. 9f, sliced yellow cheese found at 44. 4f, white cheese found at 44. 1f, hamburger meat found at 44. 6f, liquid egg whites found at 45. 5f and heavy whip cream found at 45. 5f. Proper cold holding food items must be held at 41. 0f or below. Instructed to discard and denature food. All food weighing approximately 100 lbs at a cost of $290. 00. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed improper ambient temperature at 45. 3f inside of walk in cooler near dishwashing area. Proper ambient temperature inside of a cold holding unit must be at 41. 0f or below. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed minor leak at 1-compartment sink faucet when water is running. Must repair.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed numerous of cracked floor tiles in walk in cooler near dish washing area. Must properly seal.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations not corrected from 7/27/2021, report #2523263. #39-observed waste water pipe over 3-compartment sink in basement. Must correct and encase pipes. #47-observed prep table placed near waste water pipes in basement. Must move away from waste water pipes to prevent contamination. #51-observed hand sink adjacent to women's bathroom in rear dining room with no running hot water. Must maintain water temperature to 100. 0f. #55-observed mop equipment stored outside by rear door. Must clean and remove all unnecessary equipment. #56-observed 2 burnt out lights at ventilation hood in main prep area. Must replace with working light bulbs. Priority foundation violation. 7-42-090.