Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: found no employee health policy on site. Instructed to implement a policy where all food/conditional employees acknowledges their responsibilities in reporting any illnesses that are transmissible through food. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010 citation issued
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed cold tcs food stored at improper temperature in walk-in cooler:curry chicken 50. 3f, alfredo sauce 51. 5f, whipping cream 51. 9f, curry goat 52. 7f, cooked pasta 53. 9f, macaroni and cheese 57. 3f, sour cream 57. 9f. Instructed manager to discard aprroximately 200lbs and $1300 of product. All cold tcs food must maintain 41f or below during storage, preparation, display and service. Priority citation issued 7-38-005
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed walk-in cooler not maintaining proper temperature 57. 6f. Instructed manager to repair and maintain cooler at 41f or below. Walk-in cooler is tagged held for inspection and must not be used until reinspected by chicago department of health. Priority 7-38-005
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: observed bulk containers not labeled. Instructed manager to label all bulk containers with common name of food.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed 1/4' gap between front doors. Instructed manager to seal all outer openings on door to prevent pest entry.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed food items stored on floor in walk-in cooler, walk-in freezer, prep an storage areas. Instructed manager to elevate all stock six inches off floor.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed walk-in cooler door not properly closing. Instructed manager to repair and maintain.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no chemical sanitizing test kit available. Instructed manager to provide test kit for proper concentration in sanitizing solutions. Priority foundation 7-38-005 citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed accumulated grease buildup and food debris on interior and exterior surfaces of cooking equipment, prep tables, holding units. Instructed manager to clean and maintain.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed no self-closing device on washroom. Instructed manager to provide.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed grease buildup and debris on floors under all cooking equipment, along walls and in all corners in prep and storage areas. Instructed manager to clean and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed missing light shield in walk-in cooler. Instructed manager to replace.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handler training available. All employees must provide food handler training.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no allergen training available. All certified managers must provide allergen training.