Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: no employee health policy on premises. Instructed manager must provide an employee health policy on premises. Priority foundation 7-38-010. No citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: no vomit and diarrhea cleaning procedure on premises. Instructed manager must provide a vomit and diarrhea cleaning procedure with all necessary items as outlined in policy on premises. Priority foundation 7-38-005. No citation issued. .
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: metal stem thermometer not calibrated for food handlers. Instructed manager must calibrate metal stem thermometer for food handlers by date of reinspection. Priority foundation 7-38-005.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed accumulated food debris on shelves throughout prep and diswash area. Must clean all shelves and maintain.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: rear prep area handwash bowl hot water leaking at faucet. Must repair and maintain said sink.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed accumulated food/dirt build up on floor throughout dry storage room, dishwash room and fuse room. Must detail clean floor throughout and maintain.