Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no employee holding a valid city of chicago foodservice manager certificate on site while tcs foods were being prepared. Instructed to maintain a certified manager at all times while open and operating. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no verifiable health policy on site at time of inspection. Left template and instructed to maintain copies of health policy signed by all employees on site at all times. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010. No citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: observed ice scoop stored directly in ice chest. Instructed to store outside of ice chest.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: unable to locate backflow preventer on espresso machine. Instructed to provide.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed unshielded lightbulbs throughout facility. Instructed to cover and maintain.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed one employee working with no food handler training. Instructed all employees must complete food handler training and maintain records thereof on site at all times.
62. Compliance with clean indoor air ordinance
- comments: observed one ashtray in rear room containing video gambling equipment. Facility smelled of cigarette smoked. Instructed to maintain facility free of indoor smoking. Violation 7-32-020(c). Citation issued. Mandatory court appearance.