Report date: Feb 20, 2020
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hot water at handwashing sinks in ladies 1st fl washroom used by lunchroom staff and students located by gym. Hot water temperature 71. 4f. Instructed hot water temperature must be a minimium of 100f. Must repair. Priority
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: evidence of improper vpest control on premises. Observed 4- mice droppings in lunchroom managers office behind desk,8- mice dropping around 3- compartment sink grease trap, 3- droppings on floor in teachers lounge. Instructed to clean/ sanitize all areas. Recommened pest service. Priority foundation issued 7-38-020(a).
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: handwashing sinks located in boys washroom in poor repair. Observed the 2nd,3rd,4th washbowl missing handles. However the 1st washbowl faucet hanles will not stay open for handwashing. Must repair or replace. ( the boys washroom does have 1 adequate working hand sink). Instructed to install all handles for proper handwashing for students. Also the girls 3rd washbowl missing hot water handle. Also 2nd floor washroom ( hand sinks) located by gym have both hand sinks handles in poor repair,( wont stay open). Must repair or replace. Faucet handle must stay open for at least 20 seconds.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: washrooms used by femals must have a coveered receptacle for sanitary napkins. Must install in both 1st and 2nd floor ladies washrooms by gym.