Report date: Jun 19, 2020
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper cold temperatures of ready to eat (tcs) deli meats stored inside pop cooler in rear. Approx (8) 12-lb hams at improper cold temperatures ranging from 47. 7f to 51. 0f. Also (12) 8-lb deli turkey breast maintain at improper temperatures ranging from 46. 8f to 50. 0f. Instructed to maintain all cold (tcs) foods at 41. 0f or below. Owner voluntarily removed, denatured and discarded approx 192-lbs of meat at cost approx $ 300. 00-cos. Priority violation issued 7-38-005.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed pop cooler being used for storing (tcs)foods maintaining improper temperature of 45. 0f. Observed door of cooler in poor repair. Door not tight-fitting. Instructed not to used cooler. Must use additional cooler on site that maintains 41. 0f or below for storing any (tcs) foods. Cooler will be tagged held for inspection. Must contact the heath dept for tag removal. Priority violation issued 7-38-005
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: evidence of improper pest control on premises. Observed 18- mice droppings in corner floor near coolers in rear storage. Instructed to clean/ sanitize areas. Recommened pest service. Priority foundation issued 7-38-020