Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
21. Proper hot holding temperatures
- comments: observed improper temperatures of appx. 13o lbs. Cooked chicken ranging from 55. 4f-126. 9f in plastic bins on prep tables and 30lbs. Cooked sweet potatoes 86. 4f in a pot on lower shelf of prep table. Product was discarded by manager. Must have hot holding foods at 135. 5f or above. Appx. 160lbs. $160. (priority 7-38-005)(cos)(citation issued)
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed an appx. "1/2-3/4" gap along bottom of front door. Must make door tight fitting.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: must remove rust from shelving units at prep tables.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: must clean debris build up from filters and hood at cooking equipment.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed no food allergen training for all food managers. Must provide and maintain.