Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: found no employee health policy/training on site. Instructed facility to establish an appropriate employee health policy/training system and maintain with verifiable documents on site. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: found no procedure/plan and kit for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events. Instructed facility to develop and maintain a procedure/plan and to maintain any appropriate supplies on site. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: no sanitizer solution provided at third compartment at three compartment sink, which presently is in use for dish washing. Owner corrected issue. Priority violation:7-38-005, citation issued
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: approx 60 rodent dropping at rear storage area: under and on top the shelves by dry food bags (no gnawed food). Instructed to remove droppings,clean and maintain. Priority foundation: 7-38-005,citation issued.
43. In-use utensils: properly stored
- comments: frozen exterior water bottle used to cool food, not cleaned(food debris) and not properly stored. Must protect mentioned utensil.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: hood above cooking equipment with grease build-up,clean and maintain
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: floor drain under three compartment sink slowing drains,repair cause.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: replace broken and missing baseboard walls in prep area by the cooking equipment