Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no certified manager on site while facility was open and preparing tcs foods. Instructed to maintain an employee holding a valid city of chicago foodservice manager certificate on site at all times. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012. Citation issued.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no verifiable health policy on site at time of inspection. Instructed to maintain copies of verifiable health policy signed by all employees on site at all times. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010. No citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no kit or procedure on site for responding to vomit and diarrhea. Instructed to maintain a procedure and kit with all necessary supplies including a sanitizer rated as effective against norovirus on site at all times. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed no covered trash receptacle in both unisex toilet rooms. Instructed to provide.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: observed the following repeat core violations from report #2367084 dated 4/10/2020 not corrected: ' instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage room and remove unnecessary articles due to potential pest harborage remaining kept items must be properly stored neatly and at least 6' inches off the floor for easier cleaning. ' ' observed several food handling employees without a food handler certificate. Must show proof of training for all employees. ' ' no allergen training certificate posted on the premises. Management instructed to provide an allergen training certificate for all certified food managers. ' instructed to correct violations and come into compliance. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090. No citation issued.