Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
Brand name: Haug, Fresh Tyme & more
Product recalled: Taco products
Reason of the recall: Listeria monocytogenes
FDA Recall date: February 26, 2021
Recall details: J&J Distributing of St. Paul, MN, is recalling multiple products because they have the potential to be contaminated with Listeria monocytogenes, an organism that can cause serious and sometimes fatal infections in young children, frail or elderly people, and others with weakened immune systems. Although healthy individuals may suffer only short-term symptoms such as high fever, severe headache, stiffness, nausea, abdominal pain and diarrhea, Listeria infection can cause miscarriages and stillbirths among pregnant women.
No illnesses have been reported to date in connection with this problem. The recalled products were distributed nationwide in retail stores. The recalled products are the following:
- Haug. Taco Tray 16 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16383-9. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Mini 7 Layer Dip Tray 22 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16414-0. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Taco Tray 16 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16415-7. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Haug. Taco Tray 29 oz. UPC: 6-10014-16416-4. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Fresh Thyme. Taco Dip 10oz. UPC: 8-41330-12368. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Layered Fiesta Taco Dip 9 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31611-8. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Platter 26 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31683-5. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Platter 15.8 oz. UPC: 0-38232-33235-4. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Tastebuds. Taco Dip 9 oz. UPC: 0-38232-31612-5. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Earthgrown. Mini Taco Dip. UPC: 6-10014-22341-0. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Caribou. Turkey Sandwich 9 oz. UPC: 7-98493-17447-5. Code Date: 26-Feb.
- Kwik Trip. Taco Dip 8oz. UPC: 0-38232-36091-3. Code Date: 3-Mar.
- Kwik Trip. Taco Dip 15.8oz. UPC: 0-38232-36090-6. Code Date: 3-Mar.
The potential for contamination was noted after routine testing by the company revealed the presence of Listeria monocytogenes in a utensil used to produce the products.
Consumers who have purchased any of the affected products are urged to return them to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may contact the company at 651-221-0560, Monday through Friday, 7 am to 5 pm.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov