Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on the premises. Management instructed to provide and maintain a signed employee health policy for each employee. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010 no citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: procedure/plan for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events on site but has in-complete clean-up items/kit. Instructed to provide and maintain appropriate supplies or kit. (necessary items at a minimum: gloves, face masks, disposable mops and appropriate sanitizer that is effective against norovirus). Priority foundation violation 7-38-005,no citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: found no hand paper towels or hand drying device at hand washing sink in women's washroom. Management instructed to provide hand paper towels at all hand washing sinks and maintain at all times. Manager provided paper towels during inspection. Priority foundation violation 7-38-030(c) citation issued.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: must properly label food storage containers when food is not in the original container.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed rear side exit door not rodent proof door has opening on bottom door. Must make door tigh fitting to prevent pest entry
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed leaking hot water handle at the hand washin sink located in rear prep dishwashing area. Must repair and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: obsrved dust build up on ceiling ventilation vents inside washrooms. Must clean and maintain.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: observed previous core violations not corrected from 09/22/2020 report#2401507 violation #40 observed food handling employee prepare food without wearing a hair restraint. Management instructed that all food handling employees must wear a hair restraint. #41 instructed to properly store and maintain all washcloths in a sanitizing solution especially when not in use. #53 a toilet room used by females shall be provided with covered receptacle for sanitary napkins. #55 instructed to replace water stained ceiling tiles at rear dry storage area and above the rear mop sink area. #57 food handler with no proof of food handler training. Instructed to provide. Information given. #58 observed certified food manager on duty with no allergen training certification. Instructed management that all food service managers are required to have the allergen training certification. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090. No citation issed.