Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: no employee health policy on premises. Instructed manager must provide an employee health policy on premises. Priority foundation 7-38-010. No citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: no vomit and diarrhea cleaning procedure on premises. Instructed manager must provide a vomit and diarrhea cleaning procedure with all necessary items as outlined in policy on premises. Priority foundation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed accumulated food build up on shelves in walk in cooler also observed grease build up on ventilation hood. Must clean all shelves inside walk in cooler and ventilation hood.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: backflow prevention device not located at mop sink. Must provide and make visible a backflow prevention device for mop sink.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed food and standing water on floor under 3-compartment sink. Must clean floor/keep floor dry around 3-compartment sink.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: the following previous core violation from report #2285449 dated on 04/19/19 not corrected#47-observed slight calcium build up inside ice machine. Instructed manager must clean and maintain interior of ice machine by date of reinspection. Priority foundation 7-42-090 no citation issued.