Report date: Feb 24, 2020
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: remove the dead mouse on the floor in the storage room adjacent to the auditorium stage.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed excessive clutter on the floor in the storage rooms adjacent to the auditorium stage. Management instructed to remove excessive clutter from the storage rooms.
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: previous priority foundation violation not corrected from report #2359994 on 2/6/20: 38 - observed over 200 mouse droppings on the floor behind the auditorium on the stage and adjacent storage rooms. Also observed approximately 10 mouse droppings on the bottom storage shelf of the parent/teacher storage room where packaged food is stored. Additional pest control service is needed to eliminate the pest activity. Priority 7-42-090. No citation issued.