Report date: May 12, 2020
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no city of chicago certified food service manager on site when tcs foods are being prepared and served beef,beans,chickensoup, chickentacos etc. Instructed above that certified food service manager has to be present at all times tcs foods are being prepared and served. Certifed manager arrived during inspection. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: no written employee health policy on site. Instructed to provide employee health policy that includes a signed acknowledgement from each employee. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010 citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: the person in charge unable to provide procedure for employee to follow when responding to vomit and diarrhea events. Instructed to provide procedure with the necessary items gloves, mask , disposable mops and appropriate sanitizer. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: food items on menu not disclosed and customers not reminded of such foods increasing the risk of food born illness. Must disclose all such items on the menu. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
41. Wiping cloths: properly used & stored
- comments: observed wiping cloths stored on top of prep tables. Must properly store wiping cloths in a sanitizing solution when not in use.