Report date: Mar 19, 2020
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: 2-101. 11 observed person in charge without the city of chicago food service sanitation certificate. Instructed to provide. Priority foundation 7-38-012.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: 2-101. 11 observed no valid city of chicago food service sanitation certificate on site. Instructed to always have a city of chicago food service sanitation certificate on site at all times. Priority foundation 7-38-012.
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: 2-102. 14(o) observed no employee health policy on site. Instructed to provide an employee health policy. Priority foundation 7-38-010.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: 2-501. 11 observed no written procedure nor adequate supplies on site to properly respond to vomit and diarrhea events that can potentially occur inside of the facility. Priority foundation 7-38-005.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: 6-301. 14 observed hand washing signs are needed in the toilet room and at the hand washing sink. Instructed to provide.
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: 4-302. 12 observed no metal stem thermometer on site to take temperatures of cold and hot foods. Instructed to provide. Priority foundation 7-38-005.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: 4-302. 14 observed no chemical test strips on site. Instructed to provide. Priority foundation 7-38-005.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: 5-501. 15 observed no commercial outside dumpster for facility on site. Instructed to provide. Priority foundation 7-38-020(b).
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: 8-304. 11(a) observed previous inspection report summary not posted and visible to the public. Instructed to always post a most recent inspection summary report that is visible to the public at all times. Priority foundation 7-42-010(b).