Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on the premises. Management instructed to have a signed employee health policy for each employee. Priority foundation 7-38-012. No citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no clean up procedure or supplies on the premises to respond to vomit and diarrheal events. Management instructed to provide both. Priority foundation 7-38-005. No citation issued.
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no paper towels at the exposed hand washing sink or in the employee washroom. Management instructed to provide paper towels at all hand washing sinks at all times. Priority foundation 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed approximately 100 mouse droppings on the floor around the walls in the rear storage room, in the plastic storage lockers used to store bags of corn starch and flour, on the steel dunnage racks used to store the plastic storage lockers off of the ground, on the storage shelves in the storage room, and on the floor behind the front service counter, on the floor around the walls in the rear prep area, and on the floor of the employee washroom. Additional pest control service is needed to eliminate the pest activity. Management instructed to clean and remove all rodent droppings from the premises. Priority foundation 7-38-020(a). Citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: clean the exterior of the grease trap in the basement.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: clean the floor in the basement.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed several food handling employees without a food handler certificate. Management instructed that all food handling employees must show proof of training.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations not corrected from report #2321181 on 11/6/19: 55 - observed stained ceiling tiles at dishwashing area and area near basement door. Instructed management to replace stained ceiling tiles. 58 - observed no allergen certification on site. Instructed management to become allergen certified. Priority foundation 7-42-090. No citation issued.