Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: 2-101. 11 observed the person in charge without a valid city of chicago food service sanitation manager's certificate. Instructed to meet requirement. Priority foundation 7-38-012.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: 2-101. 11 observed no city of chicago food service sanitation manager on site while time/temperature control for safety foods (chicken, rice) are being prepared handled and served to the public. Instructed to always have a city of chicago food service sanitation manager on site at all times the facility is open and operating. Priority foundation. Citation issued 7-38-012.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: 6-501. 111 observed evidence of live insect activity. Observed about 10 small flies located on the ceiling in the food prep area. Instructed to clean and sanitize affected areas and recommended contacting pest control for a service. Priority foundation. Citation issued 7-38-020(a).
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: 6-501. 12 observed accumulated dirt debris under and around 3 compartment and by the utility sink, also accumulated debris on top of the grease trap. Instructed to clean all.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: 2-102. 13 observed one male employee without a food handlers certificate. Instructed to meet requirement.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: 2-102. 13 observed no allergen training certificate on site. Instructed to meet requirement.