Report date: Feb 21, 2020
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: observed no written employee health policy on the premises. Management instructed to have a signed employee health policy for each employee. Priority foundation 7-38-010,citation issued.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed procedure/plan for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events on site but has incomplete clean up items. Instructed to provide and maintain required appropriate supplies or kit. (necessary items at a minimum: gloves, face masks, disposable mops and appropriate sanitizer/spray that kills norovirus) priority foundation violation 7-38-005,no citation issued
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no irreversible registering temperature indicators on the premises to verify the hot water temperature inside of the dish machine. Management instructed to provide and to maintain. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005, citation issued.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: observed hand sink at rear near the 3 compartment sink area slow draining. Instructed to repair plumbing issue and to maintain.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: previous inspection report summary was not posted in the food establishment. Management was given a copy of today's inspection report summary and was instructed to post and maintain it in view of all customers. Priority foundation violation 7-42-010(b),citation issued.