Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no city of chicago certified food manager on the premises while tcs foods (tuna, deli meats,soups etc. ) are prepared/served to the customers at this time. Instructed the premises that a city of chicago certified food manager with original food manager certificate must be on the premises while tcs foods are prepared,handled,and/or served. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012,citation issued.
40. Personal cleanliness
- comments: observed employee with no hair restraint in the food prep area. Instructed manager to provide hair restraints for all employees in the food prep area.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed 3-compartment sink middle side compartment stopper not working. Instructed to repair or provide a working stopper for 3-compartment sink middle side compartment.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and organize rear storage area and remove unnecessary articles due to potential pest harborage and remaining articles must be properly stored and elevated at least 6' inches off the floor.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: allergen training is required for all employees that have a city of chicago food sanitation certificate. Instructed to complete training and keep certificate on site.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations not corrected from inspection report#2359790 dated:02/04/2020 53- 5-501. 17: **c** toilet room receptacles, covered waste receptacle in women's washroom must have a cover/lid for feminine items. May 4, 2020 55- 6-201. 12: **c** floors, walls, and ceilings, utility lines must clean the floor inside the walk-in freezer, underneath the wire rack shelvings and maintain. May 4, 2020 55- 6-201. 13: **c** floor and wall junctures, coved, and enclosed or sealed seal the gap/opening around the pipes throughout the rear storage area and maintain. May 4, 2020 instructed to correct noted violations and maintain by 1/18/21. Priority foundation violation 7-42-090, no citation issued.