Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: 6-301. 14-observed hand washing signage missing from hand sink at front prep area. Must provide.
50. Hot & cold water available; adequate pressure
- comments: 5-103. 11(b) observed no hot water throughout establishment. Observed hot water temperature at front prep hand washing sink reading 77. 8f, found improper hot water temperature at rear prep hand washing sink reading 80. 4f, observed hot water temperature at 3-compartment sink reading 83. 5f and hot water temperature at hand washing sink in bathroom reading 70. 2f. Instructed manager proper hot water temperature at all handwashing sinks must be at 100. 0f or higher through a mixing valve or combination faucet. Proper hot water temperature at the 3-compartment sink must be at 110. 0f or higher. Priority violation. 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: 5-402. 13 observed sewage backup inside 3-compartment sink coming up from the two other 2-compartment sinks when water is being drained. Sewage must be completely drained into an approved sewage system and must be repaired and maintained at all times. Priority violation. 7-38-030(c). Citation issued.