Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: observed no clean up supplies on the premises to respond to vomit and diarrheal events. Management instructed to provide. Priority foundation 7-38-005.
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed tcs foods at improper temperatures inside of the prep coolers. Observed pork at 59. 7f, eggs at 53. 1f, chicken at 48. 6f, shredded lettuce at 47. 7f, cheese at 47. 1f, and refried beans at 78. 4f. Management instructed to keep all cold foods below 41f. Priority 7-38-005. Citation issued.
33. Proper cooling methods used; adequate equipment for temperature control
- comments: observed the 3 door prep cooler with an improper air temperature of 60f inside of the unit. The cooler was used to store tcs foods such as meat and cheeses. Management instructed to repair and maintain the cooler below 41f. Priority 7-38-005. Citation issued.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: repair the water leak under the 3 compartment sink in the rear prep area.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violations from report #2362759 on 2/24/20 were not corrected: 37 - observed several large food containers with dry products (rice, salt, sugar) without proper common food name markings. All bulk and working food ingredient containers must be labeled with contents name. Must label food storage containers when food is not in original package. 51 - backflow prevention devices not located at ice machine and mop sink faucet. Must install so backflow prevention devices or air gap between the water supply inlet and the unit so it may be located to be serviced and maintained. 53 - must provide toilet room receptacle with cover for sanitary napkins in lady's bathroom. Priority foundation 7-42-090.