Paste this code directly into the HTML portion of your site, and you'll be good to go
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: the person in charge did not have a city of chicago food sanitation license, while preparing tcs foods; hummus, steak, and chicken. Instructed to have a certified manager onsite at all times when tcs foods are being prepared or served. Priority foundation 7-38-012 citation issued.
29. Compliance with variance/specialized process/haccp
- comments: observed kimchi stored in prep cooler in the rear. Kimchi was prepared onsite without a variance approved by the chicago department of public health. Instructed to discontinue making product until variance is obtained. Priority foundation 7-38-005 no citation issued.
32. Variance obtained for specialized processing methods
- comments: see violation #29
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: must label food storage containers (rice, sugar, etc. ) with common food names when food has been removed from the original packaging, instructed to maintain.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: no pest control log book onsite during the inspection. Instructed to contract with a pest control provider, and keep inspection reports onsite at all times. Priority foundation 7-38-020(c) no citation issued.
51. Plumbing installed; proper backflow devices
- comments: must repair leaky drain pipe under the 3-comp sink. Repair broken hot water knob on handwashing sink in dishwashing area, knob is stripped. Instructed to maintain.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: must install self-closing devices on both doors of the toilet rooms. Instructed to maintain.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: must detail clean loose food debris from floor in rear dry storage room, instructed to maintain.