Report date: Jun 11, 2020
1. Person in charge present, demonstrates knowledge, and performs duties
- comments: no person in charge during time of inspection. Priority foundation. No citation issued.
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no certified food manager on site while tcs foods were being prepared and served (chicken wings). Certified manager must be on site at all times while tcs foods are being prepared and served. Priority foundation. 7-38-012.
5. Procedures for responding to vomiting and diarrheal events
- comments: 2-501. 11-observed no disinfectant sanitizer against norovirus, empty spray bottle, eye protection and disposable apron. Instructed manager all necessary items must be provided according to policy. Priority foundation. 7-38-005. No citation issued.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: 4-602. 11(b-e)-observed minor mineral build up inside ice machine in prep area. Must clean and maintain.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: 3-302. 12-observed bulk food containers not labeled. Instructed manager to provide common name on food item container to properly identify.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed approximately 40 fruit flies throughout establishment. Observed approximately 7 fruit flies at register area, 5 fruit flies in office, 20 fruit flies in rear prep area and 8 fruit flies in main dining area. Instructed manager to remove and eliminate all evidence of pest activity. Priority foundation. 7-38-020(a).
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: 6-201. 11-observed grease spills on floors under cooking equipment. Must detail clean and maintain.