IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
McDonald's, Pat Booker Road, Universal City, TX, USA
September 19, 2020 12:58 PM
“Ate new spicy chicken nuggets a few hours later developed nausea and cramping, some dry heaving s. A couple more hours later liquid diarrhea and still cramping with cold sweat and headache. Not eating these again! ”
January 9, 2018 6:12 PM
“I decided to pick up a large fry while on my lunch break, and shortly after consuming the fries (around 15 minutes later), I began to have severe stomach cramps. I brushed it off as cramps from my menstrual cycle, but I soon learned that it was something much more than that when the pain had servere... ly worsened to the point of tears, had constant diarrhoea, and constant vomiting. This all happened within a span of an hour. ”
February 25, 2021 11:41 PM
“Ask for well done mchickens when I open them they were pretty soggy but still ate it and a couple hours later I had this sharp stomach pain and nausea but couldn’t throw up. Try to sleep the pain away it didn’t work so I try to make myself puke and barely anything came out but my stomach was still h... urting an cramped up. Slept it off and woke up to diherria ”
May 12, 2020 2:50 PM
“I feel WAY better now but yesterday I ate it (which is really good until I saw a lot of people getting sick). All I ate was chicken. I searched up "Why am I so sick after eating there?" and I found my answer. ”
February 1, 2020 8:00 AM
“Date of Closure: 01/30/2020
Reason For Closure: Vermin Infestation - California Health and Safety Code Section 114259.1
Source: Los Angeles County Environmental Health Department. ”
January 20, 2020 2:16 AM
“Had popcorn and coke Got stomach cramps about hour later and felt nauseous. When I got home from theater it was worse so I laid down and about 2 hours later I vomited 4x ”
January 6, 2020 4:56 PM
“My wife and I ate there. We had the same everything except for a ceasar salad. My wife was fine.
Started feeling a little off that night, the next morning I had horrible food poisoning. Could not stay off the toilet, couldn't keep anything down, couldn't control bowel movements while sleeping. Ha... d to go to the doctor to get pills so I could keep fluids down as I was dehydrated. It's been 5 days and my stool still isn't quite right. ”
November 7, 2019 2:24 AM
“We went to universal studios Hollywood and that night my 3 kids were all throwing up together in the hotel room. The only thing I knew that they ate different from my husband and I was strawberries and chocolate dip. We couldn’t continue our trip as planned and lost a lot of money because of it. ”
August 5, 2019 4:29 AM
“i eat and feel like trowing up all the way hone and as soon i get home i vomit ”
July 19, 2019 4:41 PM
“I ate a chicken Caesar salad and the next day I couldn’t keep my stools together. I went to the hospital because of the pain in my stomach, and the unrelenting diarrhea for five days cause me dehydration. ”
June 15, 2019 6:22 PM
“Meat was raw red undercooked causing stomach cramps nausea diarea vomiting in all the 15 people our group ”
February 26, 2021 1:41 AM
“02/23/2021, A cut up 🍉watermelon I had bought some watermelon that was cut up in pieces, and my dad who is 70 years old, had ate the whole container of watermelon ($8.98), next morning about 4 am had woke me up throwing up, diarrhea and bad stomach crumps, couldn't get off the toilet for an hour. Th... ank goodness no one else in the house ate any..Thats why I'm pretty sure it was the watermelon. My dad has not been able to get up out of bed for 3 days know, he doesn't have an appetite, hasn't been able to hold his head up, says his head has been hurting really bad. I'm about to take to the dr if problem doesn't get better tomorrow. Tomorrow will be his 4 day of not eating, throwing up, feeling nauseated, and diarrhea.. ”
Recent Interesting Reports
February 25, 2021 8:14 PM
“1st attempt: Bought on 02/12/2021. Cooked and consumed on 02/17/2021. After approximately 3 hours of consuming started vomiting. Didn't save packaging at the time. Tried again.
2nd attempt: Bought on 02/20/2021. Cooked and consumed on 02/25/21. After approximately 3 hours of consuming experience... d Nausea but no committing. Kept package.
ASH20 321 A2 13:14
If Frozen: Use by 13 Aug 2021 ”
February 1, 2021 11:08 AM
“The CFIA is warning the public not to buy and consume Isagenix brand products by Isagenix International LLC which were recalled on October 31, 2020, November 7, 2020 and November 14, 2020 due to over-fortification of vitamins. The CFIA is aware that some of these products are currently being sold th... rough various internet sites that are not affiliated with Isagenix International LLC.
There have been reported illnesses associated with the consumption of these products. CFIA advises consumers not to eat the recalled products and discard them. Check to see if you have the recalled product in your home. The following are the recalled products:
- Isagenix Isalean Bar – Chocolate Cream Crisp (65 g (x10 bars)). UPC: 380602471 (box) | 380602470 (bar). Codes: All Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Bar – Chocolate Peanut Crunch (65 g (x10 bars)). UPC: 380602469 (box) | 380602468 (bar). Codes: All Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Creamy Dutch Chocolate (854 g). UPC: 380331367. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Creamy Dutch Chocolate (61 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380331380 (box) | 380331381 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Birthday Cake Flavour (854 g). UPC: 380101266. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Birthday Cake Flavour (61 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380101937 (box) | 380101938 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Chocolate Mint (826 g). UPC: 380100766. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Peach Mango (826 g). UPC: 380100768. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Strawberry Cream (840 g). UPC: 380331371. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Strawberry Cream (60 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380331417 (box) | 380331416 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Creamy French Vanilla (840 g). UPC: 380331368. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Creamy French Vanilla (60 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380331385 (box) | 380331386 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Cookies and Cream (854 g). UPC: 380100453. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Mocha (854 g). UPC: 380100767. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Shake – Salted Caramel (840 g). UPC: 380100449. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Kosher Isalean Shake – Natural Creamy Vanilla (854 g). UPC: 380331360. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Strawberry Cream Flavour (952 g). UPC: 380100432. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Strawberry Cream Flavour (68 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380100208 (box) | 380100207 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – French Vanilla (952 g). UPC: 380100433. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – French Vanilla (68 (x 14 packets)). UPC: 380341414 (box) | 380341413 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Natural Vanilla (952 g). UPC: 380100434. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Natural Vanilla (68 g (x 14 packets)). UPC: 380341412 (box) | 380341411 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Natural Chocolate (966 g). UPC: 380100435. Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Pro Shake – Natural Chocolate (69 g (x14 packets)). UPC: 380341399 (box) | 380341398 (packet). Codes: All EXP or Best By dates up to and including OC/2023
- Isagenix Isalean Whole Blend plant-based shake Banana Bread Flavour (742 g). UPC: 380102166. Codes: Lot 099409820 EXP SE/2021 | Lot 109401320 EXP OC/2021 | Lot 109401420 EXP OC/2021
Check the full recall details on the CFIA website inspection.gc.ca ”
February 14, 2021 4:12 PM
“Today, Food from there Myself and both my daughters age 12 and 8. We all 3 have epilepsy and have had seizures from this. About 45 minutes to an hour and half we all 3 started feels ng very nauseated. Then my youngest projectile vomited and older daughter and I same thing about 5 minutes later. Terr... ible stomach pains and diarrhea.
both daughters are so very very ill as well as myself cant hood anything down even water. no fever not Covid positive. This is food poisioning! i called them and mgr. told.me not his problem I ask him why they sell food with ruined tomatoes and lettuce and onion was all ruined and slimy mgr told me what do you want me to do i have to usee it all bad or not ! he then hung up phone one. children have had 2 seizures one and other child having a seizure for 4 th time now. make this right!!!! please ”
February 9, 2021 10:17 PM
“Saturday, My kids I have two girls 16 and 11 my boyfriend is 32 he has three kids two boys 11 and 6 and a daughter 2 years old went here around 10 pm my boyfriend ordered chicken tenders and fries for him and the children I had chicken critter salad my daughters had ribs and fries and cheeseburger a... nd fries that night when we got home my daughter 11 started throwing up and saying her stomach was hurting the next morning my older daughter started throwing up and saying her stomach was hurting my boyfriend kids all started throwing up and saying there stomach was hurting my stomach started hurting and I became very nauseous Monday ”
February 9, 2021 7:00 PM
“Company name: Hickory Harvest Foods
Brand name: Sprouts
Product recalled: Vanilla Yogurt Covered Cranberries
Reason of the recall: Undeclared Almonds
FDA Recall date: February 09, 2021
Recall details: Hickory Harvest Foods of Akron, OH is recalling Vanilla Flavored Yogurt Covered Cranberries ma... nufactured under the brand of Sprouts Farmers Market because they may contain undeclared Almonds. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to Almonds run the risk of serious or life-threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
The product was sold by select Spouts Stores in Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Kansas, Oklahoma, Missouri, California, Colorado, Alabama, Tennessee, Nevada, Utah, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Florida between June 2, 2020 to February 2, 2021.
The product is packaged in 12 oz bags under the Sprouts Farmers Market brand, Vanilla Flavored Yogurt Covered Cranberries, Best By Date 5/28/21 stamped on the top right corner of the backside of the package, UPC 646670463778. No other Best By Dates of this product are affected.
No illnesses have been reported to date. The recall was initiated after it was discovered that product containing Almonds may have been distributed in packaging that did not reveal the presence of Almonds. Consumers who have purchased the product are urged to return it to the place of purchase for a refund. Consumers with questions may contact Hickory Harvest Foods at (330) 644-6266, Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm EST.
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Source: FDA ”
February 26, 2021 12:35 AM
“Medium half in half double pepperoni & Hawaiian stuffed crust
Wokenn up 4.30 am with stomach ache, race to bathroom. Have been sitting here. For last hour, didn't know I could sh*t so much. Feel sick, don't know if I will be. Second time I've got pizza from here, second time this has happened, thi... s is NOT a coincidence. Never again, never again! Really loving the view of my cats litter trays right now. Life is faaaaaaabulous! ”
February 12, 2021 10:45 AM
“I ordered it last night. The middle layer of the dough was undercooked. After getting up this morning, my stomach just hurts and I'm nauseous and have diarrhea. ”
February 22, 2021 7:41 PM
“I bought some sliced butterball turkey from their meat butcher on January 26 for 15$. On Feb 12 I ate 2 of these slices, thickness 1 1/2 in a sandwich (bread, pickle, tomato, and some lettuce along with some other food (egg & cheese again from there), after about 5 hours later I got sick.
I did... not count the number of times I pooped. I also did not sleep very well that night, and had to get up and pace around my apartment from the discomfort I felt. At about 3AM the discomfort reached its peak and very slowly subsided. At about 7AM I was feeling much better.
I could not bring myself to through out all the food (the turkey + the egg and cheese alone was over 35$) that I had eaten from.
After only having a liquid diet for 24 hours, On Feb 13, I again had the same turkey sandwich but without the tomato. This time I also had a brownie that was given to me by a neighbor. This time I got sick after only about 3 hours. Now I am sure it was the turkey. This time it was a little worse, and after much pooping, I called the health nurse at the at the VA about 1AM Feb 14. She advised me to drink plenty of liquids and wait until morning to see how I felt.
I again had a very agenizing night again pacing around my apartment because I could not bring myself to do anything else. At about 2AM I vomited 4 times in quick succession. I was extremely glad to get that crap out of my stomach but didn't feel all that better after doing so as I had expected it to.
The extreme discomfort again slowly went down and about 8 AM I was feeling ok.
On Feb 17 I went to the store to return the meat but forgot to bring it. I found out that they had been closed for 3 days because of having no power. I needed to buy some more food so went to the frozen food section.
I found most of the shelves very low on frozen food. I talked to one of the workers about that, that was restacking the frozen food, and she said since they had lost power for 3 days they had to throw out all the frozen and refrigerated food. I chatted with her and another customer for a little while. I again asked her if she was sure all the frozen and refrigerated food was thrown out and she said she was.
I bought 3 Michelina's Chicken Fried Rice dinners and 1 Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie. I went home and immediately ate 2 of the Fried Rice dinners, and again got sick within about 4 hours. Again I have a sleepless night with extreme discomfort, but not as bad as the second time I got food poisoning, and again in the morning I felt better.
It is my belief that they didn't throw out all the frozen food. Frozen food that they thought would make it through the 3 day outage such as rice would be ok.
On Feb 21 I took back the turkey there and got a refund. I did not take back the rice for 2 reasons. First they are only a 1$ apiece, and 2nd I didn't want it to look like I was scamming them.
Proving food poising looks to me like a uphill battle, unless there are others like me that have been poisoned. My 3rd case of food poisoning on the other hand may not be as hopeless as it seems. If they did not throw out all the frozen and refrigerated food as they said it is a different matter, after all their own surveillance cameras may show a different story! I am also sure that the people that insure they would like to know if all the food they claimed was thrown out was in fact done.
I still have yet to throw out 1 unopened Chicken pot pie, and 1 Chicken Fried Rice and 2 opened Chicken Fried Rice dinners. The codes on those dinners may show that they were thrown out with the insurance company. As for now, I don't think I will ever buy frozen or refrigerated food there again. ”
February 7, 2021 9:49 PM
SARAH ICE CREAM PARLOUR, East Coast Road, Pondicherry University, Chinna Kalapet, Opp, Kalapet, Puducherry, Pondicherry, India
February 21, 2021 3:33 PM
“Richy rich - Sarah ice cream parlour
I ate one sandwich and fainted after a few hours and being a doctor I am pretty sure it is because of the food quality ”