IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
High-fat fried foods like fries can cause worse diarrhea-related symptoms than usual. Diarrhea, severe stomach pains, and vomiting are among the symptoms of food poisoning with eating contaminated fries. Fries exposed to the air at room temperature for two hours can develop toxin-spreading bacteria that cause food poisoning.Last updated: February 22, 2024
Beef burger, Oreo milkshake, Korean fries. Not sure what did it but nausea then vomited and diarhea around 3-4am. Ate around 7pm and 6-7 hours later cleaned out my system. Had to sit over toilet all the rest of the day when I felt the need to pass gas. liquid stools all day long | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Vomiting, Nausea, Gas
Feb. 19 (Monday eve) The food at restaurant. Ordered the Lone Star Smoke Burger, with Impossible Burger substitute. The burger and fries was all cold. Burger and Garlic Aioli sauce tasted funny. A couple hours later I had excruciating stomach pains I thought I almost had to... go to urgent care. Later I vomited and major watery diarrhea. Was on the toilet throughout the the whole night during wee hours. Constantly watery diarrhea. Couldn’t go to work the next day. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Stomach Pain, Vomiting, Nausea
15 hours ago
My 2,5 years old Granddaughter is vomiting all night. My son fed her with Chick-fil-A last night. French fries and chicken nuggets My Granddaughter is puking and very nauseous she’s vomiting whole chunks of potatoes | Symptoms: Vomiting, Nausea
A spicy deluxe and fries were the ONLY thing I had to eat. I have been crying, fighting the chills, and fighting stomach demons for SIX hours and now I finally just threw up so I’m feeling immediately better. I never wish ANYONE to go through the pain I have tonight. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Chills, Stomach Pain
Saturday afternoon I ate a Little Bacon Burger with fries from Five Guys in Bothell, WA. I remember thinking that the burger had an "old / undercooked meat" flavor, but with the addition of bacon and grilled onions, I just ignored it because it was my first... (and only) full meal of the day, and I was too hungry to not eat. On Sunday I developed the worst stomach pains. It progressed into extreme diarrhea with the most terrible cramps. Monday I called in sick from work and was completely bed-ridden with extreme stomach pains, headache, fever, and constant diarrhea. Tuesday I went to an urgent care clinic - still had a light fever of 99.6 with terrible pain and diarrhea. They prescribed Bentyl to control the stomach and intestinal cramping. I do not have health insurance, and so I rejected the $900+ Gastrointestinal Panel PCR test they offered me. It is now Wednesday and I'm feeling a little better from the medication, but still too ill to work or do much of anything. The thought of the burger makes me so nauseous. The pain I felt was so severe it would keep me up at night. All I could do was curl into a fetal position in bed and try not to cry. I took two COVID tests and they were negative. I'm confident that this was food poisoning. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Something else, Fever, Cramps, Headache, Stomach Pain, Gas
Tonight I bought Doritos chicken fries and Dr Pepper I drank half the large doctor pepper and had one chicken fry and now I’m suffering the brown rain of death I barely made it home to towcester and have been pinned down for the last three hours | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Went to Chuck E Cheese with me and my family on Feb 19 2024 and we are all feeling every symptom of food poisoning. It all started today Feb 20 2024 when we woke up this morning and the last thing we ate was the pizza and fries. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
Closure Date: 02/07/2024
- High Priority - Dishmachine chlorine sanitizer not at proper minimum strength. Discontinue use of dishmachine for sanitizing and set up manual sanitization until dishmachine is repaired and sanitizing properly. Dish machine chlorine sanitizer reading 0 ppm. **Warning**
- High Priority - Raw... animal food stored over/not properly separated from ready-to-eat food. Raw burgers over ready to eat fries in reach-in freezer on cook line. Operator corrected storage during inspection. **Corrected On-Site** **Repeat Violation**
- High Priority - Ready-to-eat, time/temperature control for safety food marked with a date that exceeds 7 days after opening/preparation. Pico in walk-in cooler dated 1/28.
- High Priority - Ready-to-eat, time/temperature control for safety food not consumed/sold within 7 days after opening/preparation. See stop sale. Pico in walk in cooler dated 1/28.
- High Priority - Rodent activity present as evidenced by rodent droppings found. Approximately 234 droppings observed in following locations: Approximately 190 droppings observed on bottom shelf of prep table in back prep area attached to kitchen, 10 droppings on shelf under expo line in kitchen, 24 droppings on shelf in separate outdoor building storage area containing walk-in freezer **Warning**
- High Priority - Time/temperature control for safety food cold held at greater than 41 degrees Fahrenheit. Buttermilk 48f for 2 hours.
Source: Florida Department of Health
Headache directly after eating there yesterday. Cheeseburger cajun fries and strawberry milkshake. I still have the headache this next morning. Its more like a migraine with an extremely cramped neck. | Symptoms: Headache, Migraine
Today (2/19/24) I went to Outback for lunch. It was just me. Everything I ate included the bread & butter, loaded potato soup, and steak (cooked medium-well) and French fries with ranch. I was feeling perfectly well all day. As soon as I got home from Outback,... I instantly ran to the bathroom and almost didn’t make it. I began having severe diarrhea and have felt nauseated ever since. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea