IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
High-fat fried foods like fries can cause worse diarrhea-related symptoms than usual. Diarrhea, severe stomach pains, and vomiting are among the symptoms of food poisoning with eating contaminated fries. Fries exposed to the air at room temperature for two hours can develop toxin-spreading bacteria that cause food poisoning.Last updated: March 29, 2023
Culver's, Us Hwy 70 Bus W, Clayton, NC, USA
2 hours ago
on my lunch break I ordered the Deluxe burger with bacon. Sides were fries, BBQ sauce dip, bottled water, and additional side of cole slaw. The cole slaw tasted sort of tangy. I noticed within 20-30 minutes of being finished eating, that I was having really deep... See More feeling burps that had a type of potent, almost chemical-like taste and smell. An hour after finishing eating I began noticing my stomach was bloated. 2 hours after finishing eating I began experiencing some stomach cramps. The burping also was continuing. I then had to run to the bathroom where I proceeded to have severe digestion cramps that were loud and audible. I was stuck on the toilet for around 50 minutes to an hour. At one moment it felt like I was going to pass out from the cramps. My legs, feet, arms and hands were trembling. I never eat at here, so this was something spur of the moment for lunch. When I got home from work, the diarrhea continued for another 30 minutes. Then, things felt back to normal by night time. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps, Burping See Less
Closure Date: 03/23/2023
- High Priority - Live, small flying insects in kitchen, food preparation area, food storage area and/or bar area. Observed approximately 10 or more live flies at dry storage area in aisle way next to employee restroom flying around canned goods and sealed... See More condiments Observed approximately 10 or more live flies flying around empty cardboard boxes by storage shelf in between standing reach in coolers. Operator threw away boxes and started cleaning area.
- High Priority - Non-food grade paper/paper towel used as liner for food container. Observed torn ends of flour bags used to line chopped scallion, green peppers in standing reach in cooler at prep line. Observed paper towels used to line cooked egg rolls cooked chicken in standing reach in snacks plus cooler at prep line.
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over or with ready-to-eat food in a freezer - not all products commercially packaged. Observed raw chicken prepped in skewer for not packaged stored over egg roll wrappers in standing reach in Frigidaire freezer. Observed raw chicken stored over spring roll shelf in standing freezer at prep area. Observed raw chicken skewers in plastic wrap stored over cut onions in standing reach in cooler Observed raw chicken stored over uncovered bamboo shoots in can in reach in cooler at cook line.
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over or with unwashed produce. Observed raw chicken stored over uncovered bag of Napa cabbage in standing reach in cooler. Observed raw beef over shredded bag carrots in standing reach in cooler at prep area. Observed raw chicken stored over boxed bean sprouts in standing Electrolux cooler at prep area.
- High Priority - Raw animal food stored over/not properly separated from ready-to-eat food. Observed raw chicken skewers stored over cooked sauce in standing Electrolux reach in cooler at prep area.
- High Priority - Raw animal foods not properly separated from each other in holding unit based upon minimum required cooking temperature. Observed raw chicken, raw seafood scallops, wonton wraps, French fries imitation crab meats all nixed in together in standing reach in freezer next to dry storage area.
- High Priority - Stop Sale issued on time/temperature control for safety food due to temperature abuse. Cooked/heated time/temperature control for safety food not cooled from 135 degrees Fahrenheit to 41 degrees Fahrenheit within 6 hours. Observed cooked noodles per operator cooked 8pm on 3/22 at 51F - Cooling). Product not cooled to 41°F within 6 hours.
- High Priority - Cooked/heated time/temperature control for safety food not cooled from 135 degrees Fahrenheit to 41 degrees Fahrenheit within 6 hours. Observed cooked noodles per operator cooked 8pm on 3/22 at 51F - Cooling). Food has been cooling from overnight in reach in cooler and has not been moved Product not cooled to 41°F within 6 hours.
Source: Florida Department Of Health. See Less
We purchased two double bacon cheeseburgers. The only item we purchased no water, no french fries. Within 2 and 1/2 hours we were both vomiting. Our guts out. Pay $20 for two garbage burgers. It's very upset about this as we are on our way to work in California. Still having symptoms 15 hours later. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting See Less
I ordered some wings Lemon pepper and Cajun with some fries.I went home and ate then about three hours later I got a massive stomach ache. I started throwing up had the chills and diarrhea . | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Chills, Stomach Pain See Less
Last night I bought a chicken sandwich, with fries, around 7:30pm. Ate it , couldn’t sleep well then I have to wake up at 5am to go to work and feeling I need to throw up, and stomach cramping, Dizziness,Diarrhea. I have to call in sick 🤢... See More can’t stop throwing up. And for the first time they didn’t gave me a receipt for proof 😣 | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Dizziness, Cramps See Less
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills
Suspected source: Burger
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Additional information: Most intense pain ever, woke up in middle of night. Got a burger and Cajun fries | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Cramps, Chills See Less
Went there on 3/26/2023 at 7:15pm I had a Kicken Chicken sandwich, with sweet potato fries. And lemonade drink. At 2:00am I started vomiting and diarrhea followed. I was sick every hour until 3:30pm | symptoms vomiting, diarrhea, nausea ! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
I order the cod fish with fries and the philly with fries. When I arrived ontime to pick my food up the food was cold. I, then ask the cashier if she can exchange it for hot food. She did. After receiving my order I went home... See More and ate the food. The food did not taste good at all. I then put it in the refrigerator. My kids came home looking for food and warmed it up, but I was not aware that they warmed up the philly sandwich. The next day my daughter went to school. I get a call from the school that she has been vomiting and not feeling well. She vomited in my car and numerous times at home and had diarrhea. She had bad stomach cramps. The only thing she ate last was the philly. Her doctor said it was food poisoning. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Cramps See Less
I ordered the cauliflower of life platter and had a side of chickpea fries, I later on felt intense cramping and nausea, this is unusual for me as a vegan who never gets ill.
After seeing other reports of food poisoning I connected the dots and will now avoid this place at all costs. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less
Hardee's, Cabela Drive, Mitchell, SD, USA
3 days ago
Ate a mushroom and swiss, ham and cheese with curly fries and the blueberry lemon pie. About 6 hours after I started throwing up and diarrhea every hour. Lasted 24 hours but still nausea and headache. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Headache See Less