Iwaspoisoned.com founder Patrick Quade is available to speak at your conference about emerging technology and food safety surveillance in the social media age. To book Patrick as a speaker or for more information, click here.
- International Restaurant & Foodservice Show NYC - Mar 4th
- NJ EH Assoc : Educational Conf & Exhibition - Mar 5th
- California EH Assoc : Educational Symposium - Mar 13th
- Michigan EH Assoc: Annual Educational Conf - Mar 21st
- Ohio EH Assoc: Annual Educational Conf - April 17th
- Central Atlantic States Association of Food and Drug: Annual Educational and Training Seminar - April 25th
- Colorado EH Assoc: Rocky Mountain Food Safety Conference - May 8th & 9th
NOTABLE RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- CT Environmental Health Association Conf - Nov 3rd
- Illinois Environmental Health Education Conf - Oct 20th
- National Assoc. of Convenience Stores Conf. - Oct 18th
- FDA Southeast Region Food Protection Seminar - Oct 17th
- 2017 Florida Restaurant & Lodging Show : FRLA - Oct 11th
- FDA Southwest Region Food Protection Seminar - Sep 20th
- California Conference of Directors of EH - Sep 19th
- FDA Northeast Region Food Protection Seminar - Aug 24th
- National EH Assoc. Annual Education Conf - Jul 13th
- Missouri Milk Food and EH Assoc Conf 2017
- LA County Restaurant Assoc Food Safety Advisory Council 2017
- Orange County Restaurant Assoc Food Safety Advisory Council 2016
- International Assoc for Food Protection (IAFP) 2016
Iwaspoisoned.com is for people who love to eat out but don’t expect to be ill because of it. It is a consumer led website for diners to report suspected food poisoning or bad food experiences. This real time information is shared by consumers, food authorities, restaurants, and industry with one aim – to make eating a safer experience.
Iwaspoisoned.com collects and screens reports of foodborne illness across the United States and the world, and shares that information with public health departments and industry. Your reports can help identify and track outbreaks in their earliest stages. So whether it’s bad food from a restaurant or your local store, Iwaspoisoned.com welcomes your report.
Iwaspoisoned.com was founded in 2009 in response to the lack of any co-ordinated, consumer led, national food reporting system. More reports and greater visibility will lead to safer food, safer communities and a healthier economy. Food poisoning is a common, costly, and avoidable menace. Our goal is to reduce the number of foodborne illlness outbreaks by making the system more transparent. We do that with the help of your reports.