Iwaspoisoned.com founder Patrick Quade is available to speak at your conference about emerging technology and food safety surveillance in the social media age. To book Patrick as a speaker or for more information, click here
NOTABLE RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
These are some of the events we have taken part so far this 2018:
Click here to see the full list
- Association of Food and Drug Officials of the Southern States (AFDOSS) 2018 Annual Education Conference Sept 10th
- Annual Education Meeting 2018 Florida Environmental Health Association (FEHA) July 24th -27th
- National Environmental Health Association 2018 Annual Educational Conference & Exhibition June 26th
- Healthy Food Expo Webinar Jun 12th
- Colorado EH Assoc: Rocky Mountain Food Safety Conference May 8th & 9th
- Central Atlantic States Association of Food and Drug: Annual Educational and Training Seminar April 25th
Iwaspoisoned.com is for people who love to eat out but don’t expect to be ill because of it. It is a consumer led website for diners to report suspected food poisoning or bad food experiences. This real time information is shared by consumers, food authorities, restaurants, and industry with one aim – to make eating a safer experience.
Iwaspoisoned.com collects and screens reports of foodborne illness across the United States and the world, and shares that information with public health departments and industry. Your reports can help identify and track outbreaks in their earliest stages. So whether it’s bad food from a restaurant or your local store, Iwaspoisoned.com welcomes your report.
Iwaspoisoned.com was founded in 2009 in response to the lack of any co-ordinated, consumer led, national food reporting system. More reports and greater visibility will lead to safer food, safer communities and a healthier economy. Food poisoning is a common, costly, and avoidable menace. Our goal is to reduce the number of foodborne illlness outbreaks by making the system more transparent. We do that with the help of your reports.