IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandwiches can give you food poisoning. Sandwiches are typically a combination of high risk raw and cooked ingredients. Raw veggies can be contaminated in the fields, and processed deli meats can contain listeria. Food poisoning can also come from poor hygiene of the sandwich shop and employees.
April 16, 2021 3:21 PM
“I had the runs a few minutes after getting a grilled chicken sandwich deluxe. My partner had the same with no tomatoes. I think the tomatoes are bad. She has no symptoms. ”
April 15, 2021 10:02 AM
“Ordered and consumed a McChicken sandwich from here on 4/12/21. Nothing was eaten prior to this sandwich. Shortly after eating I began to experience mild symptoms of food poisoning, which quickly led into the next two days of perfuse vomiting, nausea, and diarrhea. There’s is no question as to if it... was this location/product or not due to the fact that it was the only thing I consumed that day. Strongly believe this was due to poor food handling or improper cooking techniques. I’ve never experienced food poisoning prior to this. Extremely concerned for the health of others who eat at this location in the future. ”
April 15, 2021 9:03 AM
“Report date: Apr 13, 2021
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: found no certified food manager on site while tcs foods (beef, chicken, salad, sandwiches etc) are being prepared and served. Instructed person in charge, a cerified food manager with city of chicago foo... dservice sanitation certificate must be present when handling tcs foods. Priority foundation violation 7-38-012 citation issued
3. Management, food employee and conditional employee; knowledge, responsibilities and reporting
- comments: found no employee health policy/training on site. Instructed to provide a signed employee health policy for each employee. Priority foundation violation 7-38-010 no citation issued
25. Consumer advisory provided for raw/undercooked food
- comments: found no consumer advisory or disclosure and reminder posted and on menus for raw/undercooked foods. Instructed to provide. Priority foundation violation 7-38-005 no citation issued
36. Thermometers provided & accurate
- comments: instructed to provide thermometer visible and accurate inside (2) prep cooler in prep/cooking line.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain hot holding prep line with grease and dried food debris accumulation.
52. Sewage & waste water properly disposed
- comments: found 4 compartment sink in rear dishwashing area not properly maintained. Waste water and food debris backing up from one compartment into another compartment when water is released from one compartment. Instructed to fix and maintain. Instructed to temporarily use high temperature dishwashing machine (final sanitizing rinse of 190f). Issued 2 day notice. Priority violation 7-38-030 (c) citation issued
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain rear outside garbage area. Noted some litter on ground.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain lightshields with dead insects above rear prep area.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: instructed to detail clean and maintain floors with excessive dried food debris underneath dishmachine in rear prep/dishwashing area
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: previous core violation not corrected from inspection report# 2454074 issued on 10-30-2020 priority foundation violation 7-42-090 no citation issued #47 - noted cover for ice bin behind bar not closing properly. Instructed to provide tight fitting cover/lid for ice bin. #47 - noted cutting board on top of (2) prep cooler in prep/cooking line with stain and deep seams. Instructed to refinish or replace. #49 - instructed to detail clean and maintain storage metal racks with excessive moldlike accumulation inside walk-in cooler. #55 - instructed to repair loose floor tiles by the dishmachine in prep/dishwashing area. #55 - instructed to detail clean and maintain floors under and around ice bin behind the bar to prevent pest harborage. #57 - food handler (s) with no proof of food handler training certificate. Instructed to provide. #58 - found no approved allergen training in accordance with pa 100-0367 on site. Instructed any person with city of chicago food service sanitation certificate to comply with allergen training.
61. Summary report displayed and visible to the public
- comments: found no inspection summary report (10-30-2020) posted on premise. Instructed manager, a summary report must be displayed and visible to the public. Priority foundation violation 7-42-010 7-42-010 (b) no citation issued
Source: chicago.gov ”
April 15, 2021 8:46 AM
“I had a chicken sandwich and fries. My son had fries, nuggets and a kale salad. About an hour after eating I got a stomach ache. About 3 hours after dinner my son Began to vomit. He also had diarrhea. That was last night as we had it for dinner. This morning I am also experiencing nausea and diarrhe... a. ”
April 14, 2021 6:34 PM
“Husband ate half of a chicken fried steak sandwich Monday. The reason he didn't eat all of it is because he said it was tough, lacked flavor, and just didn't taste right. The next 2 days, he experienced severe diarrhea, chills, high fever, nausea, and severe body aches. His fever went up 5 degrees. ”
April 14, 2021 12:12 PM
“I used my free sandwich reward and ordered the 8inch original and ate it for dinner. I woke up drenched in sweat, vomiting, insane diarrhea. I’ve never been this sick. Can’t blame it on a stomach bug bc I’m retired and unable to leave the home often. This is the second time I’ve gotten sick from thi... s store! ”
April 14, 2021 11:10 AM
“Me and both kids I’ll I have had symptoms of stomach virus after eating here last night around 7:30 PM. I got the chicken crispy sandwich, they both got chicken nuggets and we all got medium fries. We are all in miserable pain today ”
April 14, 2021 3:40 AM
“The only thing I ate today was a sandwich from there. Everything seemed fine until the very last bite. There was the worst taste I’ve encountered localized to the final two bites. The taste was not from food, it tasted like cleaning chemicals. I spit it out n tried to rinse my mouth, but after 4+ ho... urs the taste is still there. I had dizziness, confusion, nausea for the first few hours after ingestion, then got sick. I would say food poisoning, but that non-edible contaminant points to real poisoning as there is no way I ingested just food on that last bite. ”
April 14, 2021 2:12 AM
“My family grab a couple of sandwiches from there a couple of days ago and now all of us are throwing up and have nausea and diarrhea. I think they leave their meat out to be contaminated and deserves to either be shut down for contaminating their customers or follow a strict guideline and get rid of... employees that don’t follow the guideline when it comes to preparing food.
Yesterday towards nighttime
4 got sick ”