IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
Four days ago in here And it was four people in my house it was the orange chicken, chow mein, chicken teriyaki, and fried rice. That’s what our order was. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting See Less
Ate the Asian pork, vegetables, London broil, and teriyaki chicken from the carryout bar Sunday night. Stomach cramps and all night in the bathroom | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Cramps See Less
Willows Shopping Centre, Hervey Range Road, Thuringowa Central Townsville, QLD, Australia
2 weeks ago
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea
Suspected source: Teriyaki chicken sushi
Onset: 4 to 12 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Sick: 2 people
Additional information: I bought teriyaki chicken sushi today I have since been on the toilet and my belly keeps rumbling | Symptoms: Diarrhea See Less
I ordered a 12” sweet onion chicken teriyaki sub with pickles, lettuce and black olives. I have been sick with bad stomach ache, vomiting and nausea. Really bad stomach cramps | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps, Stomach Pain See Less
Subway, Ulmer Strasse, Echterdingen, Germany
3 weeks ago
Had chicken teriyaki sub. Didn't sleep all night and reported sick today due to severe diarrhea. | Symptoms: Diarrhea See Less
Suspected food poisoning. Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Chills, other: Other
Suspected source: Not sure
Onset: Less than 4 hours
Duration: 4 to 12 hours
Additional information: It was teriyaki beef Maurachan chow mein ramen noodles | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Stomach Pain, Chills See Less
Report date: Mar 1, 2023
15. Food separated and protected
- comments: found food items improperly stored in the walk-in cooler. Observed raw chicken and raw beef stored directly over raw carrots. Also noted is raw chicken stored over raw beef. Food shall be protected from cross-contamination... See More by arranging all foods to be stored, held, and displayed in order of minimum cooking temperatures. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued. The manager stores food correctly at the time of inspection.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: found low-temperature dish machine sanitizing solution at 0 ppm while in use. Instructed manager to provide an adequate sanitizing concentration for sanitizing the dishes per the manufacturer's instructions. Low-temperature dish machine tagged and held for inspection by cdph; instructed manager to no longer utilize said dish machine until it is adequately sanitized and is re-inspected by cdph. Priority violation. 7-38-025. Citation issued.
16. Food-contact surfaces: cleaned & sanitized
- comments: found a small amount of a black mold-like substance on the food contact surface of the ice machine. (top interior behind panel) instructed manager to clean, sanitize and maintain.
23. Proper date marking and disposition
- comments: observed ready-to-eat, time/temperature control for safety foods (tcs): cooked chicken, cooked beef, and cooked rice, held for over 24 hours without discard date. Instructed facility to provide discard date for any ready-to-eat tcs foods held for over 24 hours. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
37. Food properly labeled; original container
- comments: observed soy sauce, cornstarch, and teriyaki sauce taken out of their original packaging and stored in bulk containers. Instructed manager to provide the common name of food items to the bulk containers.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: found approx 60 mouse droppings in the following areas: on the floor in the right corner of wok station. On the bottom prep table across from the mop sink, on the floor under the prep table across from the mop sink, and on the soda storage rack in the rear. Must eliminate pest activity. Recommended contacting pest control. Priority foundation violation. 7-38-020(a). Citation issued.
39. Contamination prevented during food preparation, storage & display
- comments: found bulk containers of soy sauce and corn starch stored directly on the floor. Instructed manager to elevate 6 inches off of the floor.
44. Utensils, equipment & linens: properly stored, dried, & handled
- comments: found single-use food containers stored directly under the sewer line throughout the basement. Instructed manager to encase sewer lines or remove single-use food containers to prevent contamination.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: found all the prep tables covered with flour. Instructed to clean, sanitize and maintain. Found all shelves in the walk-in cooler with an excessive amount of black mold-like substance. Instructed manager to clean, sanitize and maintain.
53. Toilet facilities: properly constructed, supplied, & cleaned
- comments: observed no covered receptacle inside of unisex employee toilet room. Instructed to provide.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: found floor throughout the food prep area under all cooler units, cooking equipment, and prep tables filled with an excessive amount of food debris. Instructed manager to clean, sanitize and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: found no light in dry storage area next to rear exit door. Must provide adequate lighting.
60. Previous core violation corrected
- comments: found the following previous core violations not corrected from inspection report #2566085 conducted on 10/27/2022: 6-301. 14 observed a hand washing sign is needed at the rear prep area hand washing sink. Instructed to provide. 4-601. 11(c) observed accumulated grease on the vents located above the cooking equipment. Instructed to clean. 5-204. 12 unable to locate the backflow prevention device on the ice machine. Instructed to provide or locate. 6-501. 19 observed no self closing device on the employee toilet room door located in the food prep area. Instructed to provide. Instructed manager to comply. Priority foundation violation. 7-42-090. Citation issued.
Source: chicago.gov See Less
Instant chow mein nissin teriyaki beef flavor, Ate the ramen 2/24 and woke up at 620am to intense back pain. Went to use the bathroom and suddenly needed to vomit. Continued for 4 hours every 5 minutes or so. | Symptoms: Nausea, Vomiting See Less
Yesterday, I stopped here and got noodles and Teriyaki chicken, nothing else. I went home at 3:00 pm and ate 1/3 of the order. The chicken tasted like fake flavoring was added, greasy fatty pieces of skin to pick out - the sauce was used sparingly. The... See More noodles tasted like old oil was used. I ate nothing but this food. By 6 pm I had diarrhea, felt cramps, was burping but suppressed it so I did not vomit. At 9 pm I ate a little bland cereal and milk. I wondered if it was the chicken? Cereal helped. So, next day at 2 pm, I have another 1/3 of the order. Now it is 6:40 pm and I am sick, I have a H/A, diarrhea, excessive burping, my right side hurts. I hate I paid $10.00 to make myself sick - the last 1/3 is going in the trash, will not let my dog eat it, I love him.
Location: Canton, Ga. Riverstone store. Update: I took the remaining food to the store, the manager stated I needed the receipt - I do not remember getting one and keep all receipts in a bag on the front seat - no their name but I took a photo of my credit card were I was charged. I told her the food made me sick, she implied I did not cook it to 160 degrees before eating it ? She would replace the food (after 2 days of being not well, no thanks) but to get a refund I would need the receipt, fill out a one page form and it would be sent to corporate. I asked for the form. She proceeded to the register and started taking care of customers with at least 7 other employees around. She saw I was not going to leave so I got my form. She again stated without the receipt - no refund, they needed the order number - and she would not let me keep the form. I left, I remember handing my credit card and getting a bag back when I ordered the other night at the window. I had not eaten here in 7 - 8 months, something similar happened then too - I thought it was a one off, learned my lesson. I noticed that they keep dumping noodles in as they cook, they are all different colors and in my order, the noodles were different texture and tasted like old oil. That does not seem sanitary - some noodles will sit there half the day and some were just dried out. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps, Burping See Less
Ordered the teriyaki steak medium well with carrots and rice. No broccoli. My daughter and husband both got chicken and shrimp, they did not get sick!!! My steak was really cooked more like medium and I ate it, but then several hours later I got violently ill... See More with nausea, vomiting and diarrhea!!! Will NOT be eating there again!!!!!!! | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting See Less