IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eggs are a high risk of causing food poisoning. Chickens may carry salmonella which can contaminate the inside of eggs before the shells are formed and afterward egg may become contaminated from poop in the area they are laid. Symptoms from salmonella can include bloody diarrhea and vomiting.
2 days ago
Had a turkey sub with provolone cheese and veggies. I took it home and when I opened it the turkey smelled funny and didn’t taster that good. I was hungry so I ate it anyway and a few hours later I been to the bathroom 5 times and I feel very sick. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Report date: Oct 22, 2021
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: : 4-501. 11-- torn rubber door gasket on the cooks line salad drawer cooler. Must replace.
59. Previous priority foundation violation corrected
- comments: previous priority foundation violations... #'s 16 & 37 not corrected. 16-: interior of the ice machines upper reservoir and ice for consumption contact surfaces noted with black and pink slime substance dripping down into the ice. Instructed to clean and sanitize all ice contact surfaces, remove all slime. #37-: all prepared foods on-site that are pre-packed on display for sale must have proper allergen warning labeling. Observed foods such as hard-boiled eggs, yogurt parfaits, bakery items with nuts. Instructed to provide proper labels. Priority violation 7-42-090 citation issued.
I ate around 7:30 pm, I had shrimp low mein, an egg roll, 2 crab Rangoon, and some sweet and sour chicken. I've had diarrhea, nausea, stomach pains and felt feverish for 4 hours now, so has the other person who ate it | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Fever, Stomach Pain
Me and my husband sick! I been in bed since I ate. I ate EVERYTHING! I don’t know if it was the eggs or hash browns the steak. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea
Smilin’ Bob’s is initiating a voluntary recall because a limited amount of Smilin’ Bob’s Original Smoked Fish Dip was mistakenly packed in Smilin’ Bob’s Natural Smoked Fish Dip cups with a Original Smoked Fish Dip lid. As a result, the packaging does not list the presence of... a possible egg allergen. These products were distributed to retailers in the states of FL, GA, AL, SC, TN, NC, and VA.
The recalled product is:
- Smilin' Bob's Key West Style Original Smoked Fish Dip, 8oz round plastic container, Best if Used By Dec 19, 2021, 12 pk Case, Date of Distribution: 10/8/21 and 10/15/21
A total of 461 cases are affected. The containers have the “Best If Use By” dates stated below printed on the side of each container and the lot number stated for each product on the side or the lid. This recall applies only to the products with these “Best If Use By” dates.
Smilin’ Bob’s is working with distributors and retailers to quarantine and recover any impacted product remaining on store shelves. Some people who have an extreme allergy or severe sensitivity to egg could run the risk of a serious or life threatening allergic reaction if they consume this product. No illnesses have been reported to date.
Company name: Smilin’ Bob’s
Brand name: Smilin’ Bob’s
Product recalled: Smoked Fish Dip
Reason of the recall: Undeclared egg allergen
FDA Recall date: October 21, 2021
Check the full recall details on fda.gov
Report date: Oct 15, 2021
22. Proper cold holding temperatures
- comments: observed hard boiled eggs at improper cold holding temperature at 60. 3f. Also observed shelled eggs sitting out on counter at 68. 5f. Proper cold holding temperature must be at 41. 0f or below. Food... has been discarded and denatured. Food weighing approximately 20 lbs at a cost of $15. 00. Priority violation. 7-38-005. Citation issued.
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed food splatters on walls throughout kitchen. Also observed dirty floors throughout prep area. Must detail clean and maintain.
64. Public health nuisance
- comments: observed numerous of customers walking into establishment without wearing a mask. Also observed manager at front register not wearing a mask. Any individual, regardless of vaccination status, who is age two or older and able to medically tolerate a mask (a paper, fabric or cloth filter that securely covers the nose and the mouth) shall be required to wear a mask when indoors an any public place, which for purposes of this order includes any common or share space in: (i) a residential multi-unit building or (ii) any non-residential building, unless otherwise provided for in the phase 5 guidance issued by the office of the mayor. 7-28-060. Unsafe and unsanitary premises. Citation issued.