IMPORTANT - YOUR REPORT IS QUEUED - IT MAY TAKE UP TO 12 HOURS FOR YOUR REPORT TO SHOW ON OUR HOME PAGE (IF NOT OPTED AS PRIVATE)
If your report is poison related call
for a free consultation with a live medical poisoning expert
Visit our learn pages for more helpful information or, email us: email@example.com
You can get food poisoning from sausage made from beef, pork, chicken, and more. Pre-cooked sausage can contain listeria. Uncooked sausage can be contaminated by E.coli especially if not cooked all the way through. Symptoms can include nausea, vomiting, stomach cramps, and bloody diarrhea.Last updated: June 29, 2022
16 hours ago
The sandwiches. It happened to My son ate two Jimmy dean Sausage and egg breakfast sandwich’s and immediately felt sick. Vomiting, had to come home from work. More vomiting at home. , | Symptoms: Vomiting
We had a Founders and pepperoni pizza from here and my 5 year old only eats the sausage and the people that only ate the Founders pizza have had vomiting and diarrhea for days - we are now in day 4 with this issue. maybe food poisoning ? | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting
This morning, Not sure I ate a sausage and cheese omelet, a waffle, a side of sausage Pattie’s and hash browns with cheese | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Vomiting, Cramps
2 days ago
I ate a sausage McMuffin this morning (15 hrs ago) and I noticed the American cheese tasted a little off, almost slimy, but I ate it because I had to leave for work. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Nausea, Cramps, Bloating, Gas
3 days ago
I flew from Dubai to JFK on Emirates Airlines on Wednesday 6/22 afternoon. Thursday Morning I went to McDonalds in New City, NY and had breakfast sandwich (Sausage, Egg and Cheese biscuit) Thursday evening I started having stomach cramps and diarrhea and still suffering after three days.... Not sure if it was McDonalds or something I ate on Emirates. | Symptoms: Diarrhea, Cramps
Purchased Jimmy Deans Sausage Egg and Cheese Croissant breakfast sandwiches and instantly felt the diarrhea hit 2 days in a row. This is the only new product I am testing out and i’m sure its the cause of this. | Symptoms: Diarrhea
Everything went wrong with this place when it came to orders. It was me and my 8 year old son. We ordered quite a few things, one of the things he ate was chicken strips. Ordered mozzarella sticks they were burnt to a crisp. Too high of... a temperature. I asked for sausage gravy biscuits, ate most of one not noticing it had chicken in it instead. I have already had food poisoning from this town when it comes to chicken. Well this chicken made me sick again, and the overdone mozzarella sticks. My son got dizzy and a headache. Symptoms started about 5 hours later after eating. Even when I first got back in my car after eating, I burped and threw up in my mouth. It was disgusting. I have a bad headache and other muscle headaches, and feel nauseous enough to throw up, but haven’t yet. Hot flashes and cold flashes. Their management was terrible. My waitress was very kind, and it wasn’t her fault. 0 stars but the one I have to do but I’ll add a star for the waitress I felt really bad for her. | Symptoms: Nausea, Headache, Vomiting, Weakness, Dizziness, Body Ache, Muscle Pain
Report date: Jun 21, 2022
2. City of chicago food service sanitation certificate
- comments: observed no certified food manager on site while tcs food are being prepared and served such as eggs, sausage, spinach,etc. Instructed manager that a certified food manager must be on site at... all times. Priority foundation 7-38-012. Citation issued
10. Adequate handwashing sinks properly supplied and accessible
- comments: observed no hand washing signage in mens or womens toilet rooms in bar area. Instructed manager to provide and maintain.
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed two live roaches in kitchen near 3 compartment sink and near prep cooler. Observed approximately 20-30 fruit flies in kitchen near inoperable dish machine. Observed 40-50 rodent/rat droppings near back storage area. Observed rodent droppings underneath bar area and in storage areas of bar. Priority foundation 7-38-020(a). Citation issued
38. Insects, rodents, & animals not present
- comments: observed two exit doors not completely rodent proofed and one severely deteriorated on bottom. Instructed manager to seal gaps and repair door.
47. Food & non-food contact surfaces cleanable, properly designed, constructed & used
- comments: observed torn and dirty gaskets on several reach in prep coolers. Instructed manager to replace/repair and maintain.
48. Warewashing facilities: installed, maintained & used; test strips
- comments: observed no chemical sanitizer for 3 compartment sink, container is empty. Instructed manager to provide the sanitizer and maintain. Priority foundation. 7-38-005 citation issued.
49. Non-food/food contact surfaces clean
- comments: observed interior and exterior surfaces of cooling equipment and cooking equipment in need of detail cleaning. Instructed manager to clean all interior and exterior surfaces of cooking and cooling equipment.
54. Garbage & refuse properly disposed; facilities maintained
- comments: observed dumpster lids wide open during inspection. Instructed manager that dumpster lids must be closed and tight fitting at all times. Priority foundation 7-38-020(b). Citation issued
55. Physical facilities installed, maintained & clean
- comments: observed deteriorated walls and ceiling with mold like substance on walls and ceiling near toilet rooms in bar area. Instructed manager to repair and maintain.
56. Adequate ventilation & lighting; designated areas used
- comments: observed inadequate lighting in kitchen due to several burned out light bulbs above main food prep area. Instructed manager to replace burned out light bulbs and maintain.
57. All food employees have food handler training
- comments: observed no food handlers certificates on site. Instructed manager to comply with the idph food handler requirement.
58. Allergen training as required
- comments: observed food service sanitation manager without food allergen training certificate. Instructed to meet requirement.
I had eaten the sausage and pepperoni flatbread. Within the hour I had severe intestinal pain, vomiting and diarrhea. This lasted for about 6-7 hours. I had not eaten anything else this day. I also had the strawberry, lemon mint lermonade from there with the flatbread. | Symptoms: Nausea, Diarrhea, Vomiting, Stomach Pain